Business doesn't work that way... But if luck has it, and the stock arrives, i might be happy but my wallet will cry foulOriginally Posted by gohjialong
Yeap. But now I'm only worrying some will buy the 85mm to only upgrade to LEE in the future and need to change to 100mm filters.Originally Posted by kei1309
too bad. didn't get one. the usable area would leave a nasty vignette on my images. and to get the 100mm to cover my lens, i'd have to spend another $100+ on the holder.
oh well. gonna hunt around for a 77mm B+W
Pai sei bro. If I know u need I could had sold my to u.
The cause of vignetting is the gasket, thus a little mod will solve this problem.
1. I remove the spongy thing.
2. Then clean away the double sided tape residue using some solvent.
3. Most probably you will get some solvent stain on the filter, wash the filter with toothpaste to get rid of them (be sure to use those without solid substance)
4. To solve the light leak issue, seal the gap on the filter holder with gaffer tape
5. DIY a hood to cover the top and bottom. My first attempt is a Velcro nylon strap that warp around the filter holder and filter. The result turn out fine.
Will post a field test soon.
*Most of my filter are of cokin P size, thus upgrading to a 100mm one does not make alot of sense to me.
** DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Guess so...Originally Posted by daredevil123
Tokina 11-16mm looks longer than sigma 10-20mm
Lol, I'm lazy, that's y I'm getting square filters
Screwing things onto lens is such a chore. Just wish to do it once and let the slotting ease the rest of the efforts.
Errr how liveview makes screwing not necessary?Originally Posted by chiangkxv
Get to see the vignette at 11 on tokina lens?
Or am I miss understood on other thing u guy talking abt?
Sorry for the newbie qus.
I planning to get the 85 x 85 10stop hitech filter don't know will it cos the
Vignette? No money to change to lee now.
Canon| Tokina(UWA) | newly added a Tamron(walkabout)