Thread: anyone watch channel 8's Frontline just now?

Default anyone watch channel 8's Frontline just now?

anyone watch the channel 8's Frontline just now? they showed a kampong-like-fishing place. Where is it located? looks interesting ...

i missed the earlier part where they mentioend the location .. .

Deregistered

i thought i heard nee soon, but then i thought i heard some references to bukit batok??

Default I know

It is at Yishun. Somewhere near Yishun ITE. I know where is it as I go there to fish before.

wat the is name of the place? any road name? i live in yishun for 18yrs, and never heard of it before, tat's y i'm so interested ...

yo west ray.....is just somewhere near your place. i can take you there if you are interested. need to drive in as there are dogs along the way....not really safe to walk or cycle in. i ever fished there before long time ago when the catches are good...but now the old man hardly put fishes inside...so not worth to fish there anymore. sms me if you still have my contact, or else just drop me your over my PM.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jesser.../ph//my_photos

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    wat the is name of the place? any road name? i live in yishun for 18yrs, and never heard of it before, tat's y i'm so interested ...

wah coolz !! wat is the best time to go there? will they chase away photographers? u going there anytime this wkend?

Dun think they will it's quite a nice place.. i walked there before...

where is the road leading to that area?