Thread: Aerial Cityscapes

Default Aerial Cityscapes

San Francisco, viewed from the Coit Tower (taken behind glass)

Seattle, viewed from the Space Needle

Hong Kong, viewed from Victoria's Peak

You're back!!! Enjoyed your trip?

Love the colors in the 3rd pic
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    You're back!!! Enjoyed your trip?

Love the colors in the 3rd pic
    Hi! Just touched down last night. Yup it was a good trip, very tiring tho, and lots of ups and downs. Finally can get back to clubsnap after almost one month of disappearance.

Read that you and azone among some more others got the s602z finally! Congrats. How's it so far, a worthy upgrade?

Originally posted by Tweek

Hi! Just touched down last night. Yup it was a good trip, very tiring tho, and lots of ups and downs. Finally can get back to clubsnap after almost one month of disappearance.

Read that you and azone among some more others got the s602z finally! Congrats. How's it so far, a worthy upgrade?
    Welcome back!

See u in photoshoot soon!

Originally posted by Tweek

It's definitely a worthy upgrade Great colors and resolution Plus fast auto focus and neat arrangement of buttons.

Ahhh... welcome back, tweek! Must have been a wonderful trip. Waiting to see more pics from the trip.

The 3rd pic is nice, and what a beautiful city!

You are back!

Looks like you've enjoyed your trip a lot. Sorry we did not have the chance to meet up. I called the hotel twice, once on Sunday (16 Jun) and once on Wed (19 Jun). The first time I was told you have not checked in, and they don't even have your name on their guest list. So I thought you delayed your trip. The second time I called, I was told you have already checked out.

Looking forward to seeing your Seattle pictures, as well as the rest. Keep posting!
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Hi roy,

I checked in on Sunday as scheduled actually, but a bit late as the hotel didn't have my reservations altho I have reserved my stay thru the net (wonders of technology), so I had to wait til later for check in. And then I checked out on Tuesday instead, one day earlier than scheduled cuz my companion didn't like the hotel we are staying in and insisted that we go back to Vancouver one day earlier. But we still managed to visit the Pike Market, Seattle Centre, Snoqualmie Falls, etc etc within that 2 days. Seattle is nice! But weather quite cold right now, I didn't bring any longs there and I was shivering my butt off. The Pike Market is especially nice, tho the streets around my area (between Pike St and 2nd Ave) seem to be plagued with weird-looking pple capable of crimes. But nothing happened lah, not any that I've seen.

Oh yah, I tried to call you on Monday morning, but I couldn't get through the line. It's either the line was busy or I got the number wrong. Sorry for not being able to meet up with you, maybe this time fate did not allow. Next time perhaps, when you have the chance to come to Singapore!

Got lots of photos from the trip, need to sort them out properly, hehe.

Welcome back

Very nice city shots!
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Tweek! Did you take something like this in Seattle?
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums/read....essage=2916659