Thread: What is the mkt price for the Olympus C2100UZ?

Default What is the mkt price for the Olympus C2100UZ?

I know i asked this before.. but now got a colleague at work asking me to sell this camera to him. He duuno the price so ask me to offer.. and I also dont want to sell too expensive nor too cheap..

so anyone can tell me a fair price for this camera?

I will give in the following:
    -the camera (and all the original documents) -condition very gd as seldom use.
    -Hoya uv coated protective/filter
    -128MB MM card
    -Lowepro bag

anyone got a price idea to help me out?
    Last edited by TsQ; 10th September 2004 at 01:29 AM.

C2100UZ is a fantastic camera....so far not many ppl selling it....those who own it are often too reluctant to sell....so my suggestion is, keep it !

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    C2100UZ is a fantastic camera....so far not many ppl selling it....those who own it are often too reluctant to sell....so my suggestion is, keep it !
    ermmm.. but i am sure theres a market value with it, isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by TsQ
    ermmm.. but i am sure theres a market value with it, isnt it?
    I'm sure thre is one.....but as in 2nd hand mkt....there isnt really any hard & fast rule on how much to sell at. I would say, one that's already past it's warranty wont be able to command as much value as a 2nd hand unit that's still under warranty.

like that $400 too much or not?

Saw someone selling at $350....so still okay if sell $400 so long the condition
    is good...

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    Saw someone selling at $350....so still okay if sell $400 so long the condition
    is good...
    Think the price range of $350 ~ $400 would be nice for a 2nd hand piece, provided that the DC is in good condition. Also, how much you can get depends a lot on what's thrown together into the package too. But at this price, what's the point of selling, might as well keep it, it's still a respectable DC with excellent optics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayan
    Think the price range of $350 ~ $400 would be nice for a 2nd hand piece, provided that the DC is in good condition. Also, how much you can get depends a lot on what's thrown together into the package too. But at this price, what's the point of selling, might as well keep it, it's still a respectable DC with excellent optics!!!
    I sold it for $300.. the cam is in excellent condotion, thrown in a bag, UV lens cap, and a 128MB card.. took the money and bought a minolta Xg (add $200 more) for my younger sister.