Thread: How to make my object remain its colour while I would like .................

Default How to make my object remain its colour while I would like .................

How to make my object remain its colour while I would like to change its background to black and white in PS ?

use the desaturation command.

use desaturate...then use history brush to paint over the areas u want to keep in colour.easiest way.have many other way

Thanks guys I will try it out tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sif
    Thanks guys I will try it out tonight.
    Like this?

For this i used the majic wand tool and selected the red coloured string thing and then right-click and 'Invert Selection' then go and desaturate using the Hue/Saturation layer. This way I can still play with the red of the string...

Hope this helps... There are many ways... try experimenting!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    use desaturate...then use history brush to paint over the areas u want to keep in colour.easiest way.have many other way
    Cant wait to test, so use my office hour try your suggestion, well it work like a charm. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickmak
    Like this?

For this i used the majic wand tool and selected the red coloured string thing and then right-click and 'Invert Selection' then go and desaturate using the Hue/Saturation layer. This way I can still play with the red of the string...

Hope this helps... There are many ways... try experimenting!
    Hey that is a cool idea too, thanks man I will try out different method.

Thanks guys