Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Understand that the topic on not to buy cameras at IT fairs have been discussed to death. However I've got my eyes on Samsung NX11 and they're offering a free 50-200 lens + wireless remote for $999. Is it worth it to go down to the IT fair to get it? To be very honest I don't think I will have much use for the lens, but who knows? Just in case?

If not I will be getting it after the IT fair with just the kit lens. I was initially eyeing on the 30mm but I guess I should figure out the kit lens first - though it is very tempting, believe the shops will give better discounts if I purchase all together at one go.

Advices?

Quote Originally Posted by cupnoodles
    Understand that the topic on not to buy cameras at IT fairs have been discussed to death. However I've got my eyes on Samsung NX11 and they're offering a free 50-200 lens + wireless remote for $999. Is it worth it to go down to the IT fair to get it? To be very honest I don't think I will have much use for the lens, but who knows? Just in case?

If not I will be getting it after the IT fair with just the kit lens. I was initially eyeing on the 30mm but I guess I should figure out the kit lens first - though it is very tempting, believe the shops will give better discounts if I purchase all together at one go.

Advices?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/SLR-Re...n/169995617491

Call the above to check on price & you will get the answer.

Default Re: Quick question

Why don't you just call up the shops and ask for a quotation. If the price is good, get it from the shops, if not, then go to the IT fair.