Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All you need to pose a model-workshop2

hi mark, great models u have there and really appreciate the "tipsy" , should say i have learnt lots of stuff and have a great time , of cos not forgetting those new friends i make today

looking forward the studio session

Danke for the great session today

Really liked the whole concept of the workshop, i definitely did learn alot today from the man himself. Gave a lot of insightful tips on how to post models, and most importantly, the do's and don'ts of posing a model, and how to pose a model based on their inherent plus and minus points.

Thanks for the good session, mark, looking forward to the studio session!

Model Guru you have just given me one of the most stressful photographic experiences of my life. My focus when I flip fashion magazines are now very different… I look at the way the model pose, look out for things like the “S” shape etc and at the same time paying close attention to the angle of the photographer. This session yesterday was most helpful.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 3pin
    Model Guru you have just given me one of the most stressful photographic experiences of my life. My focus when I flip fashion magazines are now very different… I look at the way the model pose, look out for things like the “S” shape etc and at the same time paying close attention to the angle of the photographer. This session yesterday was most helpful.
    he has given you a 'third' eye'!

thank you everyone one for you support! i glad that you guys had fun and learnt something new.
    i will keep you posted on my new workshops.

I always thought modelguru means business good job.

Thumbs up Posing Model Workshop

Thump Up. Great models-I mean friendly and 5 of them. wow! Well for 4 hours workshop, including outdoor shooting, time flies but I've at least learn the bare essential - NOT EASY TO POSE A MODEL.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    he has given you a 'third' eye'!
    You are most correct "Reachme2003". I now read fashion magazines with a very different perspective.

first of all I would like to say thanks for those wonderful tips to pose model, I or we had alot of fun that day working and learning from you. to tell you the truth I had never work with model before, and was quit difficult to start expecially posing the model, but the day ended very well thanks to you Looking forward for your new workshop, please keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by sharp_shooter
    first of all I would like to say thanks for those wonderful tips to pose model, I or we had alot of fun that day working and learning from you. to tell you the truth I had never work with model before, and was quit difficult to start expecially posing the model, but the day ended very well thanks to you Looking forward for your new workshop, please keep me posted
    hi guys,
    studio workshop will not be so fast . perhaps you shd get some models from me n practice and shoot outdoor first?
    we can plan next weekend.

Talking

It's been a great day working with all you guys, hope to meet up next time for another workshop.

hi concuss, sharpshooter, finally got my D70 liao , can get ready to shoot studio , when u guys want to gather ?

congrate.. now you are back in biz.... hope you have lots of fun with your new cam, I'm still waiting to get mine
    next time can have lots of fun for the next workshop...

Quote Originally Posted by sharp_shooter
    congrate.. now you are back in biz.... hope you have lots of fun with your new cam, I'm still waiting to get mine
    next time can have lots of fun for the next workshop...
    , still figuring out the controls, hope we meet again soon and have some shootout, btw, will u be at taka tomorrow 7 pm ?

hehe, anytime man. Depends on modelguru lor!

guys, weekday good for u all? cos weekends got to wait quite some time. say wed or thursday. shoot 7 pm?
    let me know. need 5 of you. $50.00 each

Sounds good to me....

Keep us posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12