Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1360

Thread: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

  1. #41

    Default

    Hi, the above sale items will be in by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    can order first and pay during collection?

  3. #43

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    can order first and pay during collection?
    Yes, just select "Pay on Delivery" during checkout.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Thanks!!

  5. #45

    Default

    Hi, I placed an order of 1x Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Canon Mount - $527.

    But appeared 2 orders of the same items.
    Pls help to check & revert asap
    Also, payment had been made through Paypal. Please help to check & see whether any issues.
    Thanks

  6. #46

    Default

    Ok, will check.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Gadgets View Post
    Ok, will check.
    Hi Tony, thanks for the patience to clear up my doubts.
    Looking forward to collect the lens from you.
    Thanks once again.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Hi. Is there any new offers this week....?

  9. #49

    Default

    Hi, yes but they are not yet finalized as of now. Pls check them out on Friday night..
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  10. #50

    Default

    Ok noted. Thanks

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Hi,

    What is the latest offer for Tamron 90mm Macro (Canon Mount)?

    You can PM me or reply, thanks...
    Canon 500D, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Nissin Di622

  12. #52

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Aug. 13-15 Special Promo Sale Items

    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1898
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1319
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS Lens - $991
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-55mm IS - $1468
    Nikon D3100 Twin Lens Kit with 18-55 and 55-300mm - $1114
    Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $724
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1713
    Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM - $538
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $678
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1049
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1785
    Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 L II USM - $2169
    Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM - $531
    Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - $874
    Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - $1241
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2088
    Nikon 24-120mm F4 G ED VR - $1414
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED - $2557
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR - $699
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4 D ED-IF - $1351
    Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera Body with 18-55mm VR Lens - $811
    Canon EOS 600D Body - $987
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by wallacetham View Post
    Hi,

    What is the latest offer for Tamron 90mm Macro (Canon Mount)?

    You can PM me or reply, thanks...
    Hi, sent you pm. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Gadgets View Post
    Aug. 13-15 Special Promo Sale Items

    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1898
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1319
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS Lens - $991
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-55mm IS - $1468
    Nikon D3100 Twin Lens Kit with 18-55 and 55-300mm - $1114
    Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $724
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1713
    Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM - $538
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $678
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1049
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1785
    Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 L II USM - $2169
    Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM - $531
    Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - $874
    Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - $1241
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2088
    Nikon 24-120mm F4 G ED VR - $1414
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED - $2557
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR - $699
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4 D ED-IF - $1351
    Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera Body with 18-55mm VR Lens - $811
    Canon EOS 600D Body - $987
    wah dont have Nikkor AF-S DX 17-55mm f/2.8G ah?

  15. #55

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Hi, it was supposed to be included..now in our website..
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!


  17. #57

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    above weekend sale is closing tonight...
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    is impressed that the box was bubble wrapped when i received it. is that the standard practice?

  19. #59

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
    is impressed that the box was bubble wrapped when i received it. is that the standard practice?
    Yes, we do that to protect the package as we sometimes do delivery to MRT stations..8)
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  20. #60

    Default

    Good morning Techno Gadget....l'll be waiting for this week's promotion offer list which l believed will be out tonite or tomorrow morning. Thanks

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •