Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1358

Thread: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    July 22-25 special promo sale items:

    Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR Camera Body - $3023
    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1939
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1333
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $889
    Nikon D700 Digital SLR Camera - $2977
    Nikon D300s Digital SLR Camera Body - $1724
    Nikon D3100 Camera Body - $675
    Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $765
    Nikon D7000 Body - $1447
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1814
    Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM - $2169
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1059
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1799
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM - $1779
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM - $1614
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - $949
    Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM - $709
    Canon EF-S 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 IS - $759
    Nikon 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 G ED VR - $359
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2402
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED-IF DX Zoom - $1694
    Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD - Canon Mount - $819
    Tamron AF18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD - Nikon Mount - $826
    Nikon D90 DSLR Digital Camera Body - $994
    Nikon D90 with 18-105mm VR Lens - $1355
    Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens - Nikon Mount - $463
    Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens - Canon Mount - $463
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $1399
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM - Canon Mount - $1399
    Canon EOS 600D Body - $999
    Canon EOS 600D with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens - $1109
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    closing tonight...
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    July 30 - Aug 1 special promo sale items:

    Canon PowerShot G12 - $662
    Canon PowerShot S95 - $529
    Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR Camera Body - $3013
    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera with Canon 15-85mm Lens - $2847
    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1932
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1323
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS Lens - $895
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Twin Lens Kit with EF-S 18-55mm and 55-250mm IS Lenses - $1176
    Nikon D700 Digital SLR Camera - $2958
    Nikon D300s Digital SLR Camera Body - $1719
    Nikon D3100 Camera Body - $673
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1794
    Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM - $2139
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1051
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1797
    Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS II - $3083
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM - $1789
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2399
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED-IF DX Zoom - $1699
    Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD - Canon Mount - $829
    Tamron AF18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD - Nikon Mount - $834
    Canon BG-E8 Battery Grip for EOS 550D - $207
    Nikon D90 DSLR Digital Camera Body - $1009
    Nikon D90 with 18-105mm VR Lens - $1369
    Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens - Nikon Mount - $447
    Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens - Canon Mount - $447
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $1396
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM - Canon Mount - $1396
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Nikon Mount - $799
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Canon Mount - $799
    Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Nikon Mount - $518
    Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Canon Mount - $518
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM - Nikon Mount - $974
    Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM - Canon Mount - $974
    Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro - Nikon Mount - $639
    Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro - Canon Mount - $699
    Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera Body with 18-55mm VR Lens - $818
    Nikon D5100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $1089
    Canon EOS 600D Body - $999
    Canon EOS 600D with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens - $1109
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    closing tonight..
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Gadgets
    closing tonight..
    Hope u can put canon 70-300 f4-5.6 is usm on sale

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maldito

    Hope u can put canon 70-300 f4-5.6 is usm on sale
    I mean d L lens

  7. #27

    Default

    Ok, check it out in next weekend sale.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  8. #28

    Default

    Hi bro...I'm looking for Sigma 18-250mm or Tamron 18-270mm lenses... Any of it on sale at next weekend sale...? Thanks

  9. #29

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Hi, I'm looking to get 1 Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Canon Mount.
    Will this item be on sale this week?
    Thanks in advance.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED-IF DX Zoom on sale this weekend and the following?

  11. #31

    Default

    Sorry bro...l'm using purely Canon..anyway... Thanks for the info.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Yes, they are part of our sale items..
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Aug. 6 - 8 Special Promo Sale Items!

    Canon PowerShot G12 - $666
    Canon PowerShot S95 - $491
    Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR Camera Body - $2977
    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1888
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1333
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS Lens - $996
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-135mm IS - $1713
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-55mm IS - $1463
    Nikon D3100 Twin Lens Kit with 18-55 and 55-300mm - $1119
    Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $734
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1728
    Nikon D7000 with 18-200mm VR II Lens - $2618
    Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM - $543
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $673
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS - $1129
    Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM - $1979
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1039
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1781
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM - $1515
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - $934
    Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM - $649
    Canon EF-S 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 IS - $713
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2073
    Nikon Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED Zoom - $1313
    Nikon Nikkor AF 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 D ED VR - $1926
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED-IF DX Zoom - $1689
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VR II - $2947
    Nikon D90 DSLR Digital Camera Body - $954
    Nikon D90 with 18-105mm VR Lens - $1289
    Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II - $1064
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4 D ED-IF - $1361
    Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Nikon Mount - $1050
    Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Canon Mount - $1050
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Nikon Mount - $799
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Canon Mount - $799
    Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $654
    Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Canon Mount - $654
    Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $527
    Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Canon Mount - $527
    Sigma 18-125mm f/3.8-5.6 DC OS HSM - Canon Mount - $435
    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX DC Macro HSM - Nikon Mount - $533
    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX DC Macro HSM - Canon Mount - $369
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  14. #34

    Default

    Hi, when is the last day to order the sale item?

  15. #35

    Default

    Hi Techno Gadget...How do l get to view the items that l want to order..

  16. #36

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riise78 View Post
    Hi, when is the last day to order the sale item?
    Hi, by Monday night.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Techno Gadgets SPECIAL OFFERS!!! Limited Availability while stocks last!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wak Jawa View Post
    Hi Techno Gadget...How do l get to view the items that l want to order..
    Hi, You can view them by selecting the specific product our website. For complete list of Sale Items, pls click on the "Sale Items" category,

    http://www.technogadgets.com.sg/stor...saleItems.html
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Gadgets

    Hi, by Monday night.
    Noted with thanks.

  19. #39

    Default

    Noted. I shall view the website. Thank you.

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Gadgets
    Aug. 6 - 8 Special Promo Sale Items!

    Canon PowerShot G12 - $666
    Canon PowerShot S95 - $491
    Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR Camera Body - $2977
    Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera Body Only - $1888
    Canon 60D DSLR Camera - $1333
    Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS Lens - $996
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-135mm IS - $1713
    Canon EOS 60D with 18-55mm IS - $1463
    Nikon D3100 Twin Lens Kit with 18-55 and 55-300mm - $1119
    Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm VR Lens - $734
    Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm VR - $1728
    Nikon D7000 with 18-200mm VR II Lens - $2618
    Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM - $543
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM - $673
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS - $1129
    Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM - $1979
    Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM - $1039
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM - $1781
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM - $1515
    Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - $934
    Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM - $649
    Canon EF-S 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 IS - $713
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - $2073
    Nikon Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 D ED Zoom - $1313
    Nikon Nikkor AF 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 D ED VR - $1926
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED-IF DX Zoom - $1689
    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VR II - $2947
    Nikon D90 DSLR Digital Camera Body - $954
    Nikon D90 with 18-105mm VR Lens - $1289
    Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II - $1064
    Nikon Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4 D ED-IF - $1361
    Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Nikon Mount - $1050
    Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Canon Mount - $1050
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Nikon Mount - $799
    Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM - Canon Mount - $799
    Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $654
    Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM - Canon Mount - $654
    Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Nikon Mount - $527
    Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Canon Mount - $527
    Sigma 18-125mm f/3.8-5.6 DC OS HSM - Canon Mount - $435
    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX DC Macro HSM - Nikon Mount - $533
    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX DC Macro HSM - Canon Mount - $369
    Hi, if i order the below now, when can i collect? Thanks!
    - Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM - Canon Mount - $527
    Hi,

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •