Thread: Tripods!

Default Tripods!

Benro Vs Sirui... Which tripod is more worth it?
    Comparing price and quality factor.

Default Re: Tripods!

Sirui has its quality too, personally i think sirui isn't very shabby. I can feel the quality is there.

i have a T1204x full carbon and boy is it light. Benro tends to a bit heavier. and of course, sirui is around the same price as a benro if u compare one.

Although i'm quite surprised to see a R1204 carbon only at 200 odd with ballhead.

Can consider a heavier tripod if u have a mighty heavy setup for stability. u can always go TK Foto have a gd look, free for all to browse through.

I'm using Sirui T1004X, the quality not bad and relatively light as compared to other alum series you see around. Find TKFoto in facebook and you will see the price listing for Sirui there.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Both are made in China. Both have pretty good quality. And both are pretty cheap. Many would have swore by Sirui, others by Benro. There are no definite which is better than which, it is not mathematic 1+1 = 2.

So it all depend on yourself, if you find Benro feels better in your hands and serve your purposes, buy Benro, likewise for Sirui.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Both are made in China. Both have pretty good quality. And both are pretty cheap. Many would have swore by Sirui, others by Benro. There are no definite which is better than which, it is not mathematic 1+1 = 2.

So it all depend on yourself, if you find Benro feels better in your hands and serve your purposes, buy Benro, likewise for Sirui.
    Totally agree. Each has their own looks and characteristics. I guess you have to really try both to know which one you find better.

okay. thanks. guys. i will be going down tmr to see and compare the differences. thanks. cheers.