Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 995

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

  1. #121

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    that thread kaput-ed liao, and as usual, the usual names contributed, lol

  2. #122
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    that thread kaput-ed liao, and as usual, the usual names contributed, lol
    ~~ if randomers stayed just another 20 mins in that thread, it would had been an all out flame war.

    ppl wanna leave CS, leave lo. i mean.. what u wanna do? take knife and force them stay?

  3. #123

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ~~ if randomers stayed just another 20 mins in that thread, it would had been an all out flame war.

    ppl wanna leave CS, leave lo. i mean.. what u wanna do? take knife and force them stay?
    i wanna eat more buffet!!
    promise won't add oil to fire =x

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    ~~ if randomers stayed just another 20 mins in that thread, it would had been an all out flame war.

    ppl wanna leave CS, leave lo. i mean.. what u wanna do? take knife and force them stay?
    Won't lah, I also not contributing to the flaming, asking ppl share buffet only haha. Too bad Kei is not free.

  5. #125

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Hi,

    Is there a buffet??

    Can i join?

  6. #126
    Member jackyboyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Hi,

    Is there a buffet??

    Can i join?
    When? Bugis? lolz
    D700|50 F1.4D|24-85|24-70 F2.8|Zeiss 1,4/85 ZF.2|SB900|MBD10

  7. #127

    Default

    The line at shangri-la, sign up with Master Sion, if u all can locate him

  8. #128

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackyboyboy View Post
    When? Bugis? lolz
    New member?

  9. #129

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    The line at shangri-la, sign up with Master Sion, if u all can locate him
    Mistress Sion is busy setting up her super secret cult. Or did you not see the sign a few seasons back?

  10. #130
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    New member?
    yea new member o.o

  11. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Mistress Sion is busy setting up her super secret cult. Or did you not see the sign a few seasons back?
    Master Sion is Omnisexual, both terms work!!

  12. #132
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Won't lah, I also not contributing to the flaming, asking ppl share buffet only haha. Too bad Kei is not free.
    no la. i'm also not flaming. just pointing out why ppl shldnt get too emotional abt stuff.

    i also want buffet. got cheap one boh? we organise outing go makan

  13. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    no la. i'm also not flaming. just pointing out why ppl shldnt get too emotional abt stuff.

    i also want buffet. got cheap one boh? we organise outing go makan
    Cheap very relative leh, King say a price then I go find.

  14. #134
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Cheap very relative leh, King say a price then I go find.
    20 bucks? XD day light robbery

  15. #135

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    no la. i'm also not flaming. just pointing out why ppl shldnt get too emotional abt stuff.

    i also want buffet. got cheap one boh? we organise outing go makan
    ToDai @ MBS
    =x

  16. #136
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holywing
    Hi,

    Just to clarify something, this afternoon when odessyboy write a status on his Facebook that " join outing is boring and waste of time, professional photographer will not waste the time on these kind of outing". If you think join outing is a waste of time. Nobody force you to join the time. Then my friend reply " you are making more enemy than making more friend" I like my friend status and he unfriend me for no reason. I did not say anything bad to him.

    After a while he start to unfriend most of my friend while they did not do anything.

    I just want to clarify jackyboyboy did not say anything bad about him.

    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyboyboy

    When? Bugis? lolz
    Welcome to the random thread. Please post a picture of your feet to ID yourself kplsthx
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    20 bucks? XD day light robbery
    20 bucks quite possible, I shall go see

  18. #138
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by holywing View Post
    Hi,

    Just to clarify something, this afternoon when odessyboy write a status on his Facebook that " join outing is boring and waste of time, professional photographer will not waste the time on these kind of outing". If you think join outing is a waste of time. Nobody force you to join the time. Then my friend reply " you are making more enemy than making more friend" I like my friend status and he unfriend me for no reason. I did not say anything bad to him.

    After a while he start to unfriend most of my friend while they did not do anything.

    I just want to clarify jackyboyboy did not say anything bad about him.

    Regards

    well... my take is this. ppl wanna unfriend u etc... thats their problem i guess? as in, is there a need to blast it in CS. i doubt so. sometimes ppl can choose to leave CS and their clique. why not? thats their own personal decision. jacky didnt say anything bad, but it kinda hinted that jacky wasnt too happy. wanted to point out that if ODB wasnt happy with CS, why shld jacky be bothered?

    treat it at most another kid ranting. it will help to make ur day

  19. #139

    Default

    I see google becoming the next Sion, he is "seriously" funny!!

  20. #140
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    LOLLOL i got free wifi at my hotel. But quite slow...

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •