Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 995

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Btw: lunch at 1pm at funan area anyone?
    I meeting "dad" for PC show now. We are near the area!!

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    I need to hit2k by the end of this year.
    Haha, you can't wait to be SM?

  3. #103

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    PC Show 2011, open sesame!!

  4. #104

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Nono, randomers are peaceful people, we contribute to the forum by commenting on every single thread
    where every commented thread is 80% randomers.

  5. #105
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    u hit 2k. also no use. promotion needs the 3 years criteria HAHA
    I hit 2k then I can stop posting Liao ma... Hehehe
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #106
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    where every commented thread is 80% randomers.
    trollololloololololllol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #107

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    I still have popcorn.

  8. #108
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    I still have popcorn.
    Was it the store at citilink with the caramel one? It smells really good!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #109
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Was it the store at citilink with the caramel one? It smells really good!
    hmm i tried the caramel last time, dont really like it =x. smells good but ,,,,,,
    Lousy de My Flickr

  10. #110
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    u hit 2k. also no use. promotion needs the 3 years criteria HAHA
    Youre close to it HEHE the first "second" senior randomer
    indie

  11. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien

    Youre close to it HEHE the first "second" senior randomer
    Too late haha, 2nd is Jacobs, 3rd is ZCA

  12. #112

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    i just replied to a thread and the next i know, the TS closed it

    and i don't take it as an insult. the guy practically just sounded out some stupid question and expected some lauding. but i gave him a matter-of-fact answer and i think he got pissed off.

  13. #113
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i just replied to a thread and the next i know, the TS closed it

    and i don't take it as an insult. the guy practically just sounded out some stupid question and expected some lauding. but i gave him a matter-of-fact answer and i think he got pissed off.
    Wherewherewherewhere!!!! Its entertaining looking at such threads
    indie

  14. #114

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Wherewherewherewhere!!!! Its entertaining looking at such threads
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...Smart-features

  15. #115
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Wherewherewherewhere!!!! Its entertaining looking at such threads
    look for the jackyboyboy one. he decided to pick a fight with odessyboy.

    and i dunno. i feel like its some form of character assassination imho. i mean... u could PM odessy, u could let him know why u think its not suited. but blasting it on CS kpt? u arent giving ppl the chance to even explain his statement.

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    look for the jackyboyboy one. he decided to pick a fight with odessyboy.

    and i dunno. i feel like its some form of character assassination imho. i mean... u could PM odessy, u could let him know why u think its not suited. but blasting it on CS kpt? u arent giving ppl the chance to even explain his statement.
    I thought they were friends, cos see them go for quite a few outings together before

  17. #117
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    I thought they were friends, cos see them go for quite a few outings together before
    personal feud yes/yes??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #118
    Member holywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Hi,

    Just to clarify something, this afternoon when odessyboy write a status on his Facebook that " join outing is boring and waste of time, professional photographer will not waste the time on these kind of outing". If you think join outing is a waste of time. Nobody force you to join the time. Then my friend reply " you are making more enemy than making more friend" I like my friend status and he unfriend me for no reason. I did not say anything bad to him.

    After a while he start to unfriend most of my friend while they did not do anything.

    I just want to clarify jackyboyboy did not say anything bad about him.

    Regards
    EOS 5D mark 2|carl zeiss Planar T* 1,4/50 | 35L |Nissin Di622 Mark 2

  19. #119

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by holywing View Post
    Hi,

    Just to clarify something, this afternoon when odessyboy write a status on his Facebook that " join outing is boring and waste of time, professional photographer will not waste the time on these kind of outing". If you think join outing is a waste of time. Nobody force you to join the time. Then my friend reply " you are making more enemy than making more friend" I like my friend status and he unfriend me for no reason. I did not say anything bad to him.

    After a while he start to unfriend most of my friend while they did not do anything.

    I just want to clarify jackyboyboy did not say anything bad about him.

    Regards
    "dun fren euu oredi!!" is sooo primary school days...

  20. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holywing
    Hi,

    Just to clarify something, this afternoon when odessyboy write a status on his Facebook that " join outing is boring and waste of time, professional photographer will not waste the time on these kind of outing". If you think join outing is a waste of time. Nobody force you to join the time. Then my friend reply " you are making more enemy than making more friend" I like my friend status and he unfriend me for no reason. I did not say anything bad to him.

    After a while he start to unfriend most of my friend while they did not do anything.

    I just want to clarify jackyboyboy did not say anything bad about him.

    Regards
    Understood, thanks for clarifying

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •