Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 995

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

  1. #721

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Can also la.. That one was the previous model (the one I'm using now) sdw using the newer model now.. So a little bit more ex lor.

    Sam and keiko: it takes aaa batteries I think.
    ARGH. i should have gotten the eneloop AAA batteries instead DARN. any good AA fleshlights?

  2. #722
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Can also la.. That one was the previous model (the one I'm using now) sdw using the newer model now.. So a little bit more ex lor.

    Sam and keiko: it takes aaa batteries I think.
    Three aaa.

  3. #723

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    ARGH. i should have gotten the eneloop AAA batteries instead DARN. any good AA fleshlights?
    Can always buy again mah, we got lobang at $4 a piece. And double A "fleshlights"? They have those?

  4. #724
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    any good AA fleshlights?


    Keiko, you don't need eneloops for flashlights. Overpower le. but if you're talking about FLESHLIGHTS. no batteries needed right..?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #725

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    wait... i need flashlights. typo. what's a fleshlight? any images?

    and... and... errr... cuz i don't wanna waste the 16 eneloops i bought LOL

  6. #726
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    wait... i need flashlights. typo. what's a fleshlight? any images?

    and... and... errr... cuz i don't wanna waste the 16 eneloops i bought LOL
    Your AA eneloops can be used for flash lo! Or you can sell some of them. LOL!

  7. #727

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    wait... i need flashlights. typo. what's a fleshlight? any images?

    and... and... errr... cuz i don't wanna waste the 16 eneloops i bought LOL
    Buy one more flash so that you can make full use of the batteries

  8. #728

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Buy one more flash so that you can make full use of the batteries
    no no.. no poison. HAHA.

    flashlight!

  9. #729
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    ARGH. i should have gotten the eneloop AAA batteries instead DARN. any good AA fleshlights?
    kei 小姐,干嘛要买 “fleshlight” 呢?!

    你该买 "vibrator" 嘛!

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #730

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    kei 小姐,干嘛要买 “fleshlight” 呢?!

    你该买 "vibrator" 嘛!

    LOL
    what's a fleshlight?

  11. #731
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    what's a fleshlight?
    来我带你去买吧!

    lol
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 14th June 2011 at 01:32 AM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #732

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    来我带你去买吧!

    lol
    no thanks! HAHAHA!

    looking for real flashlights. hmmm AA Batteries hmmm. i think i need to pay black tactical a visit

  13. #733
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    no thanks! HAHAHA!

    looking for real flashlights. hmmm AA Batteries hmmm. i think i need to pay black tactical a visit
    funan on top floor, got one tactical shop selling commando type of torchlights.

    and one more (i forgot the name of the shop, it is situated along Middle Road toward Little India)
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #734

    Default

    还没睡觉?

  15. #735
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    还没睡觉?
    你也是呢!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  16. #736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    你也是呢!
    我在为人服务

  17. #737
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    lalalalalala
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya
    lalalalalala
    我专为老女人提供性服务。

  19. #739

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    funan on top floor, got one tactical shop selling commando type of torchlights.

    and one more (i forgot the name of the shop, it is situated along Middle Road toward Little India)
    haha that's black tactical

  20. #740
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    我专为老女人提供性服务。
    我不及到你在所撒没。
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •