Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 995

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

  1. #621

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I meant the first. ask SDW if I'm lying.
    really? how much did you pay for it?

  2. #622
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    really? how much did you pay for it?
    $15 I think.. When I help SDW buy I bought two extra just in case. Lol
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #623
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    it's what i've always used.
    cool =), u using it with what lens?
    Lousy de My Flickr

  4. #624
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I meant the first. ask SDW if I'm lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    really? how much did you pay for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    $15 I think.. When I help SDW buy I bought two extra just in case. Lol
    kei 小姐, the torch-light i bought from Bon Bon is beri good and a good value for money!

    no horse-run!

    confirmed chop good stuff where can you find de!

    you better get it from her!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  5. #625

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    need to BBB ND filter, i forgot to see during PC show

    but sian very few places sell 55mm ones...
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  6. #626

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    kei 小姐, the torch-light i bought from Bon Bon is beri good and a good value for money!

    no horse-run!

    confirmed chop good stuff where can you find de!

    you better get it from her!
    but does it use AA batteries or some weird rechargeable ones? LOL i prefer AA over AAA cuz i just bought 16 Eneloops

  7. #627
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    but does it use AA batteries or some weird rechargeable ones? LOL i prefer AA over AAA cuz i just bought 16 Eneloops
    .... Dun haf.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #628
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    need to BBB ND filter, i forgot to see during PC show

    but sian very few places sell 55mm ones...
    i have the B+W ND110 filter of 55mm thread size...

    you want to buy from me?

    i not sure whether to sell mine anot... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #629
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    but does it use AA batteries or some weird rechargeable ones? LOL i prefer AA over AAA cuz i just bought 16 Eneloops
    ah ya! don't be so fussy lah!

    AAA size better cause its small and lighter mah!

    most importantly the light beams from torch-light i bought from bon bon, is beri powerful!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #630
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    I join night macro on friday. you guys coming?
    Safe to invite him to come along:


  11. #631

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    i have the B+W ND110 filter of 55mm thread size...

    you want to buy from me?

    i not sure whether to sell mine anot... LOL
    wa too qiang already, i was thinking more of ND8 to use for portraits lol.

    anw hor my new house, i alr plan a few spots can set up mobile studio and product studio(spells macro), can come and play play when got the chance!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  12. #632
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    wa too qiang already, i was thinking more of ND8 to use for portraits lol.

    anw hor my new house, i alr plan a few spots can set up mobile studio and product studio(spells macro), can come and play play when got the chance!
    Wah.. Getting married Liao become so pro.. Hahaha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #633
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    ah ya! don't be so fussy lah!

    AAA size better cause its small and lighter mah!

    most importantly the light beams from torch-light i bought from bon bon, is beri powerful!
    hmm what torch-light? i need to get 1 also ><
    Lousy de My Flickr

  14. #634
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

    hmm what torch-light? i need to get 1 also ><
    Cheap cheap for you two. $25. free shipping sommore ah!

    U want??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #635

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    need to BBB ND filter, i forgot to see during PC show

    but sian very few places sell 55mm ones...
    tianya square filter system easier?

  16. #636
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh

    tianya square filter system easier?
    I wanna get that but not sure of the quality.. :x
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #637

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I wanna get that but not sure of the quality.. :x
    i just got it last sat, so far not able to get any decent results yet since i've never used ND filters before

    went out to try it yesterday, but was too bright outside
    picture taken but checking the output on the LCD of the camera under the sun is @#$%^&&^%$#@#$%^&

  18. #638
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCh View Post
    tianya square filter system easier?
    tianya square nds suckz. u get IR leaks.

  19. #639
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Cheap cheap for you two. $25. free shipping sommore ah!

    U want??
    haha, if i dont need shipping =x got discount? haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

  20. #640

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 18!! (omnomnom)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    tianya square nds suckz. u get IR leaks.
    eh ijjits?
    i haven't really master the use of ND yet, but spree recommended it
    anyway, it's only 12 bucks, lol

    if one day i think it sucks, i take it as i threw 12 bucks and get a LEE big stopper?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •