Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Life is like a Box of chocolates

  1. #1

    Talking Life is like a Box of chocolates

    enjoy

    Forrest Gump -- Life is like a Box of chocolates...

    Forrest Dahmer -- People are like a box of chocolate, YUM!

    Forrest Simpson -- Mmmmm, chocolate...

    Forrest the Hun -- Chocolate all mine!

    Forrest Simmons -- Chocolate is bad! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!

    Forrest Rivera -- People who like Chocolate..Next on "Forrest"

    Forrest Shakespeare -- Chocolate, or no chocolate. That is the question

    Forrest Of Borg -- All chocolates must be assimilated

    Forrest Presley -- Hunk a hunk of milk chocolate

    Forrest Zen -- I am one with the chocolate

    Forrest McClain -- I used to be a box of Chocolates

    Forrest Ventura -- Chocolates...Alll-Riighty then...

    Forrest Lauper -- Girls just wanna have chocolate

    Forrest Turner -- What's chocolate gotta do, gotta do with it?

    Forrest Spock -- Logically speaking, we are all chocolate

    Forrest Scotty -- The box...she's breaking apart Capt'n

    Forrest Rooney -- Why is it that we are all chocolates?

    Forrest Butler -- Frankly Scarlett, I don't like chocolate

    Forrest O'Hara -- Tomorrow, is another box of chocolates.

    Forrest Lee -- Fight with your inner chocolate

    Forrest Doo -- Roinks Raggy, Rocolates!

    Forrest Pig -- Life is a box of choc-choa-che..candy

    Forrest Marx -- That's the weirdest box of chocolates I've ever seen....

    Forrest Copperfield -- POOF! The chocolates are gone!

    Forrest X -- We didn't land in the box of chocolate The box of chocolate landed on us

    Forrest Hitler -- White Chocolates only!

    Forrest Eastwood -- Do you feel hungry,PUNK? Well...DO YOU?

    Forrest Barney -- I'm cream filled, You're with nuts, We're a box of chocoluts...

    Forrest Adam and Eve -- ADAM=Chocolates are forbidden EVE=Just eat one....

    Forrest Moses -- I command the chocolates to separate!

    Forrest Noah -- 2 creams, 2 nuts, 2 coconuts, 2 peanut butter...

    Forrest Christ -- Let he without sin, eat the first chocolate

    Forrest On Phonics -- Lief es lyk a boks uv chakolets

    Forrest PsychicLine -- Yes, I knew you were a chocolate

    Forrest Alimony -- The Box is mine!

    The Forrest plague -- Ewww..these Chocolates are bad

    Forrest Andrews -- The Hills are alive...like a box of chocolates

    Forrest Vader -- Luke...I am your chocolate

    Forrest Yoda -- There is a dark chocolate, and a light chocolate...

    Forrest Obi 1 Kenobi -- May the chocolate be with you

    Forrest Trebeck -- The answer: This is like a box of Chocolate (Contestant): What is Life?

    Forrest Fudd -- Wife is wike a box uv chocowates

    Forrest Lincoln -- Forescore and several chocolates ago...

    Forrest Satan -- Life is a box of melted chocolates

    Forrest Bond -- Life's a box of exploding chocolate

    Forrest Hall -- Will you take the Box of Chocolates, or what's behind DOOR NUMBER TWO?

    Forrest Press Your Luck -- Box of Chocolates! No Whammies...STOP!

    Forrest of Fortune -- LIFE I_ LIKE _ __X _F CH_C_L_TE_

    Forrest Popeye -- I yam a box of Chocolets...yuk, yuk, yuk

    Forrest Fife -- This Box of Chocolates is a lethal weapon!

    Forrest Reagan -- Life is a box of um.....

    Forrest Bush -- This will not be another Box of Chocolates!

    Forrest Limbaugh -- Life may be a box of Chocolates... But the Democrats are all nuts...

    Forrest Native Americans -- These chocolates are moving to a smaller box..
    Objection !!!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Ahh, the first one has been my signature tagline for a long time.....

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    enjoy

    Forrest Gump -- Life is like a Box of chocolates...

    Forrest Dahmer -- People are like a box of chocolate, YUM!

    Forrest Simpson -- Mmmmm, chocolate...

    Forrest the Hun -- Chocolate all mine!

    Forrest Simmons -- Chocolate is bad! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!

    Forrest Rivera -- People who like Chocolate..Next on "Forrest"

    Forrest Shakespeare -- Chocolate, or no chocolate. That is the question

    Forrest Of Borg -- All chocolates must be assimilated

    Forrest Presley -- Hunk a hunk of milk chocolate

    Forrest Zen -- I am one with the chocolate

    Forrest McClain -- I used to be a box of Chocolates

    Forrest Ventura -- Chocolates...Alll-Riighty then...

    Forrest Lauper -- Girls just wanna have chocolate

    Forrest Turner -- What's chocolate gotta do, gotta do with it?

    Forrest Spock -- Logically speaking, we are all chocolate

    Forrest Scotty -- The box...she's breaking apart Capt'n

    Forrest Rooney -- Why is it that we are all chocolates?

    Forrest Butler -- Frankly Scarlett, I don't like chocolate

    Forrest O'Hara -- Tomorrow, is another box of chocolates.

    Forrest Lee -- Fight with your inner chocolate

    Forrest Doo -- Roinks Raggy, Rocolates!

    Forrest Pig -- Life is a box of choc-choa-che..candy

    Forrest Marx -- That's the weirdest box of chocolates I've ever seen....

    Forrest Copperfield -- POOF! The chocolates are gone!

    Forrest X -- We didn't land in the box of chocolate The box of chocolate landed on us

    Forrest Hitler -- White Chocolates only!

    Forrest Eastwood -- Do you feel hungry,PUNK? Well...DO YOU?

    Forrest Barney -- I'm cream filled, You're with nuts, We're a box of chocoluts...

    Forrest Adam and Eve -- ADAM=Chocolates are forbidden EVE=Just eat one....

    Forrest Moses -- I command the chocolates to separate!

    Forrest Noah -- 2 creams, 2 nuts, 2 coconuts, 2 peanut butter...

    Forrest Christ -- Let he without sin, eat the first chocolate

    Forrest On Phonics -- Lief es lyk a boks uv chakolets

    Forrest PsychicLine -- Yes, I knew you were a chocolate

    Forrest Alimony -- The Box is mine!

    The Forrest plague -- Ewww..these Chocolates are bad

    Forrest Andrews -- The Hills are alive...like a box of chocolates

    Forrest Vader -- Luke...I am your chocolate

    Forrest Yoda -- There is a dark chocolate, and a light chocolate...

    Forrest Obi 1 Kenobi -- May the chocolate be with you

    Forrest Trebeck -- The answer: This is like a box of Chocolate (Contestant): What is Life?

    Forrest Fudd -- Wife is wike a box uv chocowates

    Forrest Lincoln -- Forescore and several chocolates ago...

    Forrest Satan -- Life is a box of melted chocolates

    Forrest Bond -- Life's a box of exploding chocolate

    Forrest Hall -- Will you take the Box of Chocolates, or what's behind DOOR NUMBER TWO?

    Forrest Press Your Luck -- Box of Chocolates! No Whammies...STOP!

    Forrest of Fortune -- LIFE I_ LIKE _ __X _F CH_C_L_TE_

    Forrest Popeye -- I yam a box of Chocolets...yuk, yuk, yuk

    Forrest Fife -- This Box of Chocolates is a lethal weapon!

    Forrest Reagan -- Life is a box of um.....

    Forrest Bush -- This will not be another Box of Chocolates!

    Forrest Limbaugh -- Life may be a box of Chocolates... But the Democrats are all nuts...

    Forrest Native Americans -- These chocolates are moving to a smaller box..
    Forrest Morpheus -- You take the dark chocolate - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the white chocolate - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    Forrest Morpheus -- You take the dark chocolate - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the white chocolate - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

    good one .
    Objection !!!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Forest Frodo - One chocolate to rule them all

  6. #6

    Default

    Forrest Alien or Predator -- Almond vs Pecan

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    Forest Frodo - One chocolate to rule them all
    Forrest Gollum -- My precioussssssss.....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default

    Forrest Darth Vader - Join me on the side of dark chocolate...

    Forrest Descartes - I eat chocolate, therefore I am overweight...
    Last edited by roygoh; 9th September 2004 at 02:00 AM.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Forrest Lee -- Fight with your inner chocolate

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Forest Teminator - I will be black (very lame :P)

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Forest Negative Creep - Life is like a Box of chocolates, You open it up ... there's nothing inside

  12. #12

    Default

    Forrest Roygoh - Keven, here's some chocolate for you.

    Forrest Togu - Sorry, chocolates are not photography-related items. I'll have to delete your thread.

    Forrest Astin - Chocolate model shoot, anyone interested?

    Forrest Darren - MO for chocolate, please add your name to the list.

    Forrest Eastgear - Latest offer 1 box chocolate $12 Lifetime warranty.

    Forrest Adamgoi - Let me teach you how to make chocolate.

    Forrest Tomshen - my latest chocolate shots, more on my website.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Forrest Roygoh - Keven, here's some chocolate for you.

    Forrest Togu - Sorry, chocolates are not photography-related items. I'll have to delete your thread.

    Forrest Astin - Chocolate model shoot, anyone interested?

    Forrest Darren - MO for chocolate, please add your name to the list.

    Forrest Eastgear - Latest offer 1 box chocolate $12 Lifetime warranty.

    Forrest Adamgoi - Let me teach you how to make chocolate.

    Forrest Tomshen - my latest chocolate shots, more on my website.


    hehehehehe

  14. #14
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Forrest Roygoh - Keven, here's some chocolate for you.

    Forrest Togu - Sorry, chocolates are not photography-related items. I'll have to delete your thread.

    Forrest Astin - Chocolate model shoot, anyone interested?

    Forrest Darren - MO for chocolate, please add your name to the list.

    Forrest Eastgear - Latest offer 1 box chocolate $12 Lifetime warranty.

    Forrest Adamgoi - Let me teach you how to make chocolate.

    Forrest Tomshen - my latest chocolate shots, more on my website.


    Forrest StreetShooter - Open your mouth and say "chocolate"!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default

    Forrest megaweb - Here are some macro shots of chocolate.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  16. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Forrest Junyang - "Yeah so? Makes you feel secure about your chocolate eh?"

    *hides from junyang*

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default

    Forrest Streetshooter - Take this 3 times a day for the stomach pain, and no more chocolate for you!
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  18. #18

    Default

    Forrest Clubsnap: share ingredients, discuss recipes, forge new varieties with others who have a similar passion & interest in chocolates

    Forrest Sear: I see expired chocolates.

    Forrest Achilles: Chocolates! Take it! It's yours!

    Forrest Gandalf: You shall not melt!

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fernvale Road, Sengkang
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Forrest Spencer Johnson: Who moved my Chocolate?
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Forrest Astin - Chocolate model shoot, anyone interested?
    Maybe:
    Model shoot is like a Box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •