8th June 2011, 01:03 AM
[SS] Product Photography with Flash Workshop (11 Jun 2011, SAT)
Product Photography with Flash
This workshop will help you to maximise the use of your flash to the next level. Flash is no longer just mounted on the hot-shoe of the camera. And flash is not just a fill-in light, you can do more with your investment.
We will showing you the potential of your equipment by shooting commercial products
(1) Introduction to flash photography for products
(2) Basics of lighting for product photography
(3) Integration between different equipment
(4) Demonstration of lighting concepts, how-to in real-life commercial examples
(5) Practical hands-on
So, how is it done?
This workshop will be conducted in a interactive manner, whereby attendees will interact with the instructor and fellow attendees. There will be hands-on on the studio equipment and lighting set ups.
Proper course materials will be provided.
What does it take to enjoy the session?
An opened learning mind, a heart for fun learning moments, and a SLR/DSLR to record the learning.
Details as follows:
W/S : Product Photography with Flash (Strobist)
Date : 11th June 2011, Saturday
Time : 10.00 am to 1.30 pm (3.5 hours)
Location : STUDIO
Level : Beginners and all
Course materials : Provided
No. of attendees : 6 (minimum to start)
Price : $55
We will only start the class when the mininum pax is met.
Do not hesitate, take the step into the bigger world of photography.
1. All bookings can be done online via www.studiospace.com.sg
2. Kindly PM, sms (9776-1422) or email me with your name and mobile number to register,
3. Location and payment details will then be sent to you via email,
4. My email : email@example.com
This is another photographic experience brought to you by STUDIOSPACE.
8th June 2011, 09:05 AM
8th June 2011, 11:55 PM
9th June 2011, 01:34 AM
9th June 2011, 09:00 AM
9th June 2011, 10:55 PM
10th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Re: [SS] Product Photography with Flash Workshop (11 Jun 2011, SAT)
Hi your time a bit confusing... Should be 10am-1.30pm right...
Not 2.30pm -6pm
10th June 2011, 12:53 AM
10th June 2011, 04:06 PM
10th June 2011, 10:03 PM