Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: More Gmail Invites

Thanks to webstop for the invite. Incredible stuff! To those who don't get it, don't worry. I will pay it forward, if I get invites, by dishing out to those who don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Thanks to webstop for the invite. Incredible stuff! To those who don't get it, don't worry. I will pay it forward, if I get invites, by dishing out to those who don't have.
    If you can invite please notice us in here! =)

Default can i???

Can i have one pls??!!

I got another 6 email invites. Please give me your first name, last name, and currrent email address. First come first serve. Remember to spread the love the next time you get your invites.

Quote Originally Posted by webstop
    Never delete all those forwarded emails and spams, think you'll have that amount of emails in couple of days. Then uploaded it to gmail. Sooner or later you will be flooded with invites.
    Hee~! I still like to delete my mails lah... so right now, using less than 1% if the allocated space!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I got another 6 email invites. Please give me your first name, last name, and currrent email address. First come first serve. Remember to spread the love the next time you get your invites.
    Sent you PM already

Quote Originally Posted by Nick

pm u liao

Only 3 left! The response damn fast and furious!

No more liao! Just distributed 3 at togoparts. So all finished! Till next time! Ciao!

Hey! I have some invitations left as well. Please kindly e-mail me (not PM please!!) to adam250979@gmail.com with your first name and last name.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey! I have some invitations left as well. Please kindly e-mail me (not PM please!!) to adam250979@gmail.com with your first name and last name.
    ME ME ME ~

Think got new Gmail invites now, so have 3 to spare. Anybody still haven't got one and interested to have one, can post in this thread and then pm me your first name, last name and email.

Also have a few to spare, and as a gesture of goodwill like the rest here, do PM me if anybody needs

Quote Originally Posted by rayfoo
    Also have a few to spare, and as a gesture of goodwill like the rest here, do PM me if anybody needs
    Seems like supply more than demand now, think going to sleep now. Continue to give away tomorrow.

Give away stops for now...

I have 6 invitations. Those who wants it please e-mail me (not PM please!!) to ongnet@gmail.com with your first name and last name.

4 more invites left

Get another 4 gmail invites, if anybody interested, then just post me your first and last name and your email.

Bernie, Tendola, sw mike....invitation sent....I got no more, so maybe get from webstop

Cheers!

Default Gmail Invites

I have 2 invites to give away. Those interested please PM me your first and last name and email add. First come first serve. Thank you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast