Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 125

Thread: More Gmail Invites

  1. #21

  2. #22

    Default Gmail

    hi, pls send me an invite. thanks in advance.

  3. #23

    Default

    I haven't offer to give away already give away the number of invites I intended to give. So sorry guys, wait for next round, if my invites got replenish again, or other kind souls here.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fernvale Road, Sengkang
    Posts
    395

    Default I have 6 Gmail Invites

    OK same rules as before.

    Pls post in this thread first. Starting from this post by me, the first 6 to request will get the invite.

    PM me (First Name, Last Name AND Email address) ONLY AFTER you have posted the reply here!
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

  5. #25

    Default

    Hi

    I have pmed u.

    Quote Originally Posted by petaflopz
    OK same rules as before.

    Pls post in this thread first. Starting from this post by me, the first 6 to request will get the invite.

    PM me (First Name, Last Name AND Email address) ONLY AFTER you have posted the reply here!

  6. #26

    Default

    pls spare me a invite....sending u a pm now....TIA

  7. #27

    Default Sharing my invites.

    Anyone who want Gmail invites may PM me. First 6 will get one each. Same thing, First/Last name and E-mail address. Cheers

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fernvale Road, Sengkang
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Nudi and Perly,
    Pls check your email. I have sent the invites.

    ok. 4 more invites left.
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

  9. #29
    Phildate
    Guests

    Default

    I have 6 invites waiting for new people too. PM me info if and when the others run out.

  10. #30

    Default

    Hi petaflopz, please reserve 1 invite for me... Will PM you now.. Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by petaflopz
    OK same rules as before.

    Pls post in this thread first. Starting from this post by me, the first 6 to request will get the invite.

    PM me (First Name, Last Name AND Email address) ONLY AFTER you have posted the reply here!

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Fernvale Road, Sengkang
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Hi petaflopz, please reserve 1 invite for me... Will PM you now.. Thanks!
    Invitation sent. Please check your email.

    Update: I have 3 (THREE) invitations left!! Going off to school now, will be back home around 2300hrs. will be able to read msg only then. Pls forgive me if I don't reply immediately!
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

  12. #32

    Default

    Reserve 1 for me. I pm u now....Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by petaflopz
    Invitation sent. Please check your email.

    Update: I have 3 (THREE) invitations left!! Going off to school now, will be back home around 2300hrs. will be able to read msg only then. Pls forgive me if I don't reply immediately!

  13. #33

    Default

    I'd like one too please, petaflopz...
    I've pmed you already!
    Thanks lots dude!

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in the East
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I have 6 invites waiting for new people too. PM me info if and when the others run out.
    Hi Phil,

    Can reserve 2 invites for me, pls? One is for myself, the other for my brother.
    Thank you,

    zapline.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I have 6 invites waiting for new people too. PM me info if and when the others run out.
    Hi Phildate,
    please reserve 1 for me, thanks

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I have 6 invites waiting for new people too. PM me info if and when the others run out.
    Hi Phildate, please reserve 1 for me too. Thanks a lot.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Hi phil reserve one for me. Thanks.

  18. #38
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Hey guys, anyone else wants to try out the gmail account? If so, please e-mail me your First Name, Last Name and your e-mail address to adam250979@gmail.com

    I have about 3 invites left!

  19. #39
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey guys, anyone else wants to try out the gmail account? If so, please e-mail me your First Name, Last Name and your e-mail address to adam250979@gmail.com
    I have 2 more invites left!

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    I have 2 more invites left!
    So fast you get invites already ah?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •