WARNING: This preset contains photos and text that imply alcoholic consumption. If you’re under the age of 21 or otherwise offended by such photos and implications, then please leave this page… there’s nothing to see here.
Well, the movie season is gearing up and I snuck away last week to catch a sequel to what’s become one of the funniest movies I can remember, The Hangover. Needless to say the movie was great. But of course, being a Photoshop/Lightroom guy, we have to walk through the movie theater looking at the movie posters and thinking up ways to create the same effects. I thought The Hangover 2 made a great candidate. Now, even though the movie poster this is named after is the Hangover, you’ll find it’s just a fun preset that works great on photos taken outside during the day. It’s got a very warm summer-ish feel to it. There’s even a little green and some red added as well. One more thing: I found that after you apply it, try increasing the Exposure and Fill Light based on how dark your original photo was. The resulting photo is supposed to be fairly bright so you may need to make a couple of tweaks to get it there. Enjoy!
Here’s a few samples. (click to see it larger).
(note: images courtesy of iStock.com)
• Click here to download the preset.
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop. Then double click the .LRTEMPLATE file to install
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose “Import”.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE