Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

  1. #1

    Default Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

    Not sure if this has been posted before, but just to share the information:

    http://www.x-rumors.com/2010/11/24/x...map-2011-2013/

    http://www.x-rumors.com/2011/02/18/s...masung-itself/

    I'm rather looking forward to seeing what the 12-24mm F/4 might be able to do in 2012. Here's to waiting!
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

    Since these are all rumors specific to the Samsung NX system roadmap, this should be in the "Others" category rather than "General".
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

    Only the website name is x-rumors - that doesn't mean anything anyway.

    The second link discusses Samsung's official presentation. There are interviews of Samsung's engineers on the NX system on youtube also.
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahmatt View Post
    Only the website name is x-rumors - that doesn't mean anything anyway.

    The second link discusses Samsung's official presentation. There are interviews of Samsung's engineers on the NX system on youtube also.
    Exactly. All about Samsung roadmaps, so it would fall under the gear discussions, in this case "Others".
    Alpha

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Exactly. All about Samsung roadmaps, so it would fall under the gear discussions, in this case "Others".
    I don't follow. This is a news announcement addressing the future of a lens system. Not a specific discussion about individual gear.

    Why should it not be a general discussion topic?
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

  6. #6
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahmatt

    I don't follow. This is a news announcement addressing the future of a lens system. Not a specific discussion about individual gear.

    Why should it not be a general discussion topic?
    Can be under equipment discussions. Can ask the mods to create a samsung section or place under others in equipment discussion.

    Btw good start TS. I encourage you to expand with more details. And it will also be good if you can write a newbie guide to Mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 1st June 2011 at 04:55 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •