We're back again with...
--- SunChasersSG - Newbies Outing (PART 23) ---
The outings started in mid-2009 with an outing at the Marina Barrage. Some who attended the first few outings have become quite proficient and started to share with others. This is the hope: for more people to enjoy land/cityscape photography and to share it with others.
To share some basic photography knowledge with 'newbies', those who feel at a loss to capture a well-exposed and reasonably sharp cityscape image. As all will be shooting generally the same or similar compositions for the purposes of learning, please exclude yourself from this outing if you're already competent.
DATE/TIME: 8th June 2011 (Wednesday) - 1830-1945hrs
LOCATION: Esplanade waterfront (near the amphitheatre)
THINGS TO BRING:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down.
Things you may expect to shoot:
1) Long exposures of reflections on water.
2) Prominent buildings in Singapore.
* Kindly use the 'quote' function to retain the formatting (colours, fonts, etc) below
'Seniors': must be willing to guide the newbies
'Newbies': require some guidance/assistance.
=== stops at 10 newbies ===
Independent Shooters: own-time-own-target
==== stops at 6 ====
Reserves List: waiting patiently
=== stops at 5 reserves ===
Please only put your name down if you are quite sure you can make it.
Try not to put your name down then cancel. It makes life difficult for me. I like my life to be easy
Copy the name list, add your name in the appropriate section, and post. If you've not attended any outing before, please send me a PM with your mobile number.
DON'T expand the reserve list beyond the set limit! It's futile.. I will just ignore you.