Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 984

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

  1. #841
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    come buy my projectors =[
    $1k++???
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    come buy my projectors =[
    I "will"

  3. #843
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    now going off for my japanese martial arts training...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #844
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    "waiting for bon bon now desu..." says Crystal as Crystal stares into the air while waiting patiently.

  5. #845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993
    "waiting for bon bon now desu..." says Crystal as Crystal stares into the air while waiting patiently.
    For ice cream?

  6. #846
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    For ice cream?
    "iie desu" denies Crystal as Crystal starts to explain.
    "ice cream was yesterday desu. Today is night macro desu. With cal and bon bon desu" explains Crystal as Crystal tries to type while conversing with cal in real life.

  7. #847
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993
    "waiting for bon bon now desu..." says Crystal as Crystal stares into the air while waiting patiently.
    Hungry desu. Reaching in 5 mins.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #848
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Hungry desu. Reaching in 5 mins.
    "hai wakarimashita desu." says Crystal as Crystal notes down the point.
    "do you want to eat first desu?" asked Crystal as Crystal wonders how bon bon is gonna shoot if she's hungry.

  9. #849
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    "hai wakarimashita desu." says Crystal as Crystal notes down the point.
    "do you want to eat first desu?" asked Crystal as Crystal wonders how bon bon is gonna shoot if she's hungry.
    Mushi o taberu desu. Bonnie will eat the bugs if Bonnie is hungry desu.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #850

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Mushi o taberu desu. Bonnie will eat the bugs if Bonnie is hungry desu.
    Hakuna Matata~


    (Hope somebody got it xD)
    Last edited by symmetrix; 2nd June 2011 at 08:10 PM.

  11. #851

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    i'll be at Thomson Plaza's Starbucks later most probably if anyone's up for a cuppa coffee later

  12. #852
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'll be at Thomson Plaza's Starbucks later most probably if anyone's up for a cuppa coffee later
    u working there ah?? im near there hohohoho
    Lousy de My Flickr

  13. #853

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    HAHA yes you live in AMK. hmmm see if you can spot me

  14. #854
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    HAHA yes you live in AMK. hmmm see if you can spot me
    haha i can always drive down now =x 10mins to reach there. hohohohoho but abit lazy lei maybe tml night hahahaha. what time they close?
    Lousy de My Flickr

  15. #855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    i'll be at Thomson Plaza's Starbucks later most probably if anyone's up for a cuppa coffee later
    Hebro lets test our pt04 soon!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  16. #856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange

    haha i can always drive down now =x 10mins to reach there. hohohohoho but abit lazy lei maybe tml night hahahaha. what time they close?
    Haha. I won't be there tmr, but i'm quite a regular there haha

  17. #857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    Hebro lets test our pt04 soon!
    Where at? Lol.

  18. #858
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Haha. I won't be there tmr, but i'm quite a regular there haha
    haha i always go yishun starbuck 24hr ma hahah =x, btw got 1 what do u guys bring for night macro shoot?
    Lousy de My Flickr

  19. #859
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    haha i always go yishun starbuck 24hr ma hahah =x, btw got 1 what do u guys bring for night macro shoot?
    Torchlight, extra torchlight... Batteries, extra batteries, spare extra batteries... Insect repellent LOL no kidding

  20. #860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Torchlight, extra torchlight... Batteries, extra batteries, spare extra batteries... Insect repellent LOL no kidding
    U MIA whole day?

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •