Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 984

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

  1. #281
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    那好吧,你去慢慢找吧!
    可惜。。。 有人买到它。。 http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...200mm-f-2.8-SD
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #282
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    我现在要操练日本的刀武术
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    可惜。。。 有人买到它。。 http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...200mm-f-2.8-SD
    再等一等吧!

  4. #284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    我现在要操练日本的刀武术
    慢慢练吧!小心刀没长眼。

  5. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Sigma 70-200mm lor
    Original Nikon one then I buy haha

  6. #286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Original Nikon one then I buy haha
    Wah!!! Go for original???

  7. #287

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    I am not understanding half of what's going on in this thread

  8. #288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    I am not understanding half of what's going on in this thread
    You are not Chinese?

  9. #289
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    You are not Chinese?
    He's Filipino.
    Last edited by bonrya; 31st May 2011 at 08:32 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    He's fillipino.
    I got it. Thx.

  11. #291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    Wah!!! Go for original???
    Hahaha not for now. When I really need it and got the budget first

  12. #292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha not for now. When I really need it and got the budget first
    好的,别冲动。

  13. #293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

    好的,别冲动。
    Haha this kind of amount won't rush de. I really need a plamp leh but paying $75 for 2 clips is a bit too ridiculous for me

  14. #294
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha this kind of amount won't rush de. I really need a plamp leh but paying $75 for 2 clips is a bit too ridiculous for me
    Share half with you..

    Actually just rem tagotech or something got sth similar..
    Last edited by bonrya; 31st May 2011 at 08:51 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Share half with you..

    Actually just rem tagotech or something got sth similar..
    Haha how to share half? Go macro you use or I use? and hmm I shall go check it out

  16. #296
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha how to share half? Go macro you use or I use? and hmm I shall go check it out
    Hahaha break off one side clip...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #297

    Default

    Sgcamerastore have the clamp but no connecting arm

  18. #298
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86
    Sgcamerastore have the clamp but no connecting arm
    Heh??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  19. #299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Heh??
    They have the super strong clamp which is on the ends, but don't have the twistable arm. On a side note, searching for the word "clamp" on dealextreme will get you various styles of nipple clips as results.

  20. #300

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 16!! (最近比较烦)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    They have the super strong clamp which is on the ends, but don't have the twistable arm. On a side note, searching for the word "clamp" on dealextreme will get you various styles of nipple clips as results.
    ronald-wtfamireading.jpg

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •