Thread: Transfering of SMS from a phone to SIM

Default Transfering of SMS from a phone to SIM

I need to transfer abt 40++ SMS from a panasonic phone memory to a SIM card. Is there any way i can do tat? i dun wanan forward the SMSes as i wanna keep the original SMSes sender.

Can i save the SMSes from Panasonic phone to a SIM card, then insert the SIM card into my nokia phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    I need to transfer abt 40++ SMS from a panasonic phone memory to a SIM card. Is there any way i can do tat? i dun wanan forward the SMSes as i wanna keep the original SMSes sender.

Can i save the SMSes from Panasonic phone to a SIM card, then insert the SIM card into my nokia phone ?
    saving the sms from phone to sim card should not be a problem. but i am not sure if your sim can take 40 ++ sms..

yah sim card definitely can take up till more than 40 smses, but the prob is how ? my phone duno have the function to transfer from phone memory to sim memory. i have heard of some codes that can do tat, but i dunno how ... pls help ...

yah sim card definitely can take up till more than 40 smses, but the prob is how ? my phone duno have the function to transfer from phone memory to sim memory. i have heard of some codes that can do tat, but i dunno how ... pls help ...
    and oh yah btw, the phone with all my SMSes is a Panasonic GD68, no infra, no cable ...

and oh yah btw, the phone with all my SMSes is a Panasonic GD68, no infra, no cable ...
    i think you need to open each sms. then look for function to save the sms. hope this helps.

i tried every method tat i can, but the phone functions is too limited liao ... Thanks anyway!!

i have this problem with my motorola mpx too
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

i tried every method tat i can, but the phone functions is too limited liao ... Thanks anyway!!
    sorry for the dumb suggestion. have you checked the manual to see got such feature?

regards

yah checked. when i was using my panasonic phone, whenever i received an sms, it will either save in my phone or my SIM memory, i cant' choose it. so my smses are now stuck in my phone ...