Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

  1. #61

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice View Post
    I will post a link to a thread of what I took this morning.
    oh, thats gd
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

  2. #62
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    phoho please =D
    Lousy de My Flickr

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...28806&posted=1

    Thats a few pics of what I took.. I know they aren't that good XD

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...28806&posted=1

    Thats a few pics of what I took.. I know they aren't that good XD
    That's why you need a tripod. The more expensive, the better your photos

    That's why you'll see many pros carrying manfrotto and gitzo

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    That's why you need a tripod. The more expensive, the better your photos

    That's why you'll see many pros carrying manfrotto and gitzo
    What a way to psycho me XD

  6. #66
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...28806&posted=1

    Thats a few pics of what I took.. I know they aren't that good XD
    They'll be better if you use filters, do some pp work etc. They've got nice compositions.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    They'll be better if you use filters, do some pp work etc. They've got nice compositions.
    Already did editing on all the pictures posted. Filters.. I only have one XD

  8. #68
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice
    Already did editing on all the pictures posted. Filters.. I only have one XD
    Push the levels to the max for impact.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: 18-135mm or 50mm f1.8 II for holiday?

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Push the levels to the max for impact.
    I Did. The Impact was.... Too much

  10. #70
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beebeeice
    I Did. The Impact was.... Too much
    we can suggest alot of things but at the end of the day, you like it can le. You're the artist.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •