Thread: Are you sick of people pointing their cameras and taking a picture of you?

Default Are you sick of people pointing their cameras and taking a picture of you?

Well, i certainly am... haha. The day before, i was at Maxwell Market and i got two occasion where GWC pointing their cams and shooting everyone around. Later, i was at Esplanade and there were about 5 GWCs doing the same. Singapore is getting crowded with people with cam.

Personally i like photography and portraiture but i think there should be a courtesy to ask people if they allow you to use their portraits. Please spare a thought for those who doesnt want their pics taken. Cause what goes around comes around...

Even Obama is sick....
    Last edited by JacePhoto; 27th May 2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are you sick of people pointing their cameras and taking a picture of you?

GWC - we complain

GWC actually using camera to shoot - still got complain

haizzzzz.......... ha ha ha !!!
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

I pose for everyone who points a camera at me. All the time. But if it's a cute girl i'll walk over and give my number

Default Re: Are you sick of people pointing their cameras and taking a picture of you?

I dun let just any tom, canon, or small leica take me on the streets.
    the person must be serious and shoot with an LF

I don't like those that use small pancake lenses and shoot sneakily, if they wanna point their camera, be obvious about it, like so

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    I pose for everyone who points a camera at me. All the time.
    The other day I was in the public toilet in Peninsula I saw 5 lenses pointing at me from the top of my cubicle.

With quick thinking I pointed my gun at them and shot a jet of hot yellow liquid at them. I heard a yell and people running out. I think I have ruined a couple of L lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The other day I was in the public toilet in Peninsula I saw 5 lenses pointing at me from the top of my cubicle.

With quick thinking I pointed my gun at them and shot a jet of hot yellow liquid at them. I heard a yell and people running out. I think I have ruined a couple of L lenses.
    Wah, you launched Acid attack. But L lense spoilt just buy new one but the photos they have taken is priceless... Muahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Wah, you launched Acid attack. But L lense spoilt just buy new one but the photos they have taken is priceless... Muahahaha
    My attack was faster than the focusing of their lenses.

But they might get some blurry photos of a water cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

My attack was faster than the focusing of their lenses.

But they might get some blurry photos of a water cannon.
    U struck n stuck them to the ground...