Thread: Shoot the AMERICAN IDOLS (SEASON 2) ?

Default Shoot the AMERICAN IDOLS (SEASON 3) ?

Hear Diana, Fantasia, George, Jasmine, La Toya....and the rest of the finalists sing their favorite songs here....YES, THEY ARE COMING TO TOWN !!!! Yippee....

OCTOBER 5, 2000 HRS (TUESDAY)
    SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM

Anybody has lobang for 'special' stage passes ??? We need to get close if we wanna shoot ......Let me know, ok ? LOL
    Last edited by AhV; 5th September 2004 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Oops ..silly me..they are from SEASON 3

Default did i say 'shoot' ?.....

Good grief ... I actually wrote "SHOOT" the American Idols. Pun was not intentional

We just like to take lovely CLOSE-UP pictures of them, dun we ? We are basically very nice photographers...NOT TERRORISTS

Default excellent opportunity to.......

Hmmm..... By then, it may be an excellent opportunity for u guys to test your EOS 20D

End Sept .... BUY, BUY, BUY ... Early Oct....SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT

I wonder if CLAY from SEASON 2 will come ? He is 'the man' ..... excellent vocals & clean look. Who is your favourite idol ? Jasmine Trias ?
    Last edited by AhV; 5th September 2004 at 06:08 PM.

Jasmine is sweet, Clay is wonderful..i love his songs very much..if you want near sit it's 100+ ...

Default only 2 type of tickets

yup... heard there are only two ticket range ... 'Cheap and Far' & "Expensive and Near' But seriously, there are only 2 according to the news last night. I will update this thread once I have some additional information.

Yes, Jasmine is SWEET !!!!
    Last edited by AhV; 4th September 2004 at 03:23 PM.

jaz is sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Hear Diana, Fantasia, George, Jasmine, La Toya....and the rest of
    hmm.. arn't they all from season 3 instead of season 2

Default More details....for those who dun read the papers

Thanks Avvjingo for the clarification.. I forgot to count KELLY

Anyway, more details for those who dun read the papers.

Tickets at $158, $136, $106, $79 and $59 (Prices excluding $2 SISTIC fee)

Priority booking for Citibank cardmembers from 6 to 10 Sep 2004. That's tomorrow !!! 10% discount

Logically, PUBLIC ticket sales will only start on 11 Sep ( ST printed as Sep 12) but why wait till then, right ???

Logon to www.lamcproductions.com for details.

So, how many of us are going ? I am defintely going but if we do not get hold of some passes, it will be difficult to shoot Not sure if photography is allowed for this event too

I will only be interested to go if i can get a pass to shoot... else... nah

Quote Originally Posted by nickk
    I will only be interested to go if i can get a pass to shoot... else... nah
    Me too Me too.. I wanna shoot Jasmine

Default me too ....

same here ... I would love to get close and shoot

Any reporters in the house ? or event organiser ? If you need our services, we are more than willing to assist in capturing this coming event

Default Last call ? .... they are performing tmr !!!

Any1 covering the event at Indoor Stadium tmr night ? Last call for any forms of 'lobang' ? Any spare backstage passes ? or 'licensed to shoot' passes ? Part-Time Security Guard ? Usher ?

Oh well, if there is no lobang, I guess we just have to enjoy the concert without the pics of the American Idols then

If you have lobang, please share

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Any1 covering the event at Indoor Stadium tmr night ? Last call for any forms of 'lobang' ? Any spare backstage passes ? or 'licensed to shoot' passes ? Part-Time Security Guard ? Usher ?

Oh well, if there is no lobang, I guess we just have to enjoy the concert without the pics of the American Idols then

If you have lobang, please share
    haha.. me also hoping

Heard & read that the Indonesian Idols Top 10 finalists will be joining them too.

FYI, the Indonesian Idols just concluded sometime last month, I think. They are much, much better than the S'pore Idols finalists, IMO.

Saw them at T1 this afternoon.

Default really ? ...then its a VFM concert :b

Quote Originally Posted by AixisOfJustice
    Heard & read that the Indonesian Idols Top 10 finalists will be joining them too.

FYI, the Indonesian Idols just concluded sometime last month, I think. They are much, much better than the S'pore Idols finalists, IMO.

Saw them at T1 this afternoon.

Really ? then this is a Value-For-Money (VFM) concert...pay one price and get to listen to more than 22 singers/ artistes ! and I have not included our local ones yet

Wa lau eh, like that hor..it would be great if we can take some pics but no lobang

Default before I close this thread ....

Ok... just a little update and request.

Went to the concert last night ...short one though...started at 8 sharp and ended at 10....typical Singaporeans were still strolling in till 830 pm... expected of them

No photography was allowed .... all cameras were
    'confiscated' but returned after the concert. However, there were a lot of cameras for those who paid more and entered through the PREMIER entrance....saw some with L lenses. So, if you are one of those photographers, SHARE some of your photos, leh Just before they left the Stadium, there was a 'massive' photo-taking session outside - judging from the amount of flashes that went off ...more like thunderflash

Diana and Jasmine really looked good ! and Jasmine can really shake her 'bon-bon'.....most probably bcos she is a belly dancer

will close this thread by this weekend.

Meanwhile, POST ! POST ! POST ! if u ve pics

Oh well, I will be closing this thread by this Sunday. Since there are no contributions of pics taken at the concert, I have just attached some pics of them in Singapore taken by the organisers.

Just sharing ....