Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Expensive Toys

  1. #1
    Member Lambo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Cool Expensive Toys

    yup! Lamborghini is definitely one of them.







    Like my page too..
    http://www.facebook.com/NicholasTJ.R


    Hope you guys like them..

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow nice!
    If can test drive that would be better

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    I love the HDR on the cars, but not so much on the sky, especially with the haloing. 2nd and 4th are my favs.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Inferno View Post
    I love the HDR on the cars, but not so much on the sky, especially with the haloing. 2nd and 4th are my favs.
    same here.. the car HDR is ok, but the buildings are not that great.. still nice, though!

    for #2, i like it, but would rather have the MBS cropped out completely and have the car on the left side instead..
    having the car on the right and facing the right seems a little awkward for me..
    just my two cents! but don't worry i still love them.. especially if i can at least be inside one! haha!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the West
    Posts
    1,538

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Very nice... Love it
    Canon 7D | Canon 6D |Oly OMD

  7. #7

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    I would have use a tripod and multiple exposures to save the sky, and a telephoto lens for more convincing shallow depth of view for #3. Did you use a circular polarizer to cut off reflections on the cars?

    Thanks for sharing.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    i think there are some even nicer shots in ur FB...love the ones on the evo 6, integra and celica....

    haha, i'm more interested in the modified rides than the exotics... :P

  9. #9
    Member Lambo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Inferno View Post
    I love the HDR on the cars, but not so much on the sky, especially with the haloing. 2nd and 4th are my favs.
    Thanks!! i agree about the halo...
    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    same here.. the car HDR is ok, but the buildings are not that great.. still nice, though!

    for #2, i like it, but would rather have the MBS cropped out completely and have the car on the left side instead..
    having the car on the right and facing the right seems a little awkward for me..
    just my two cents! but don't worry i still love them.. especially if i can at least be inside one! haha!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi R View Post
    Very nice... Love it
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    I would have use a tripod and multiple exposures to save the sky, and a telephoto lens for more convincing shallow depth of view for #3. Did you use a circular polarizer to cut off reflections on the cars?

    Thanks for sharing.
    i don't like to use my tripod..its rubbish..and i only own a kit lens..no polarizer..what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn207 View Post
    i think there are some even nicer shots in ur FB...love the ones on the evo 6, integra and celica....

    haha, i'm more interested in the modified rides than the exotics... :P
    haha thank you..

  10. #10

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    A tripod is a tool that can save you post process time, especially image overlay during daytime. It can be put into good use and is definitely not rubbish.

    A polarizer helps to cut off reflection which in turn boost contrast and color, especially helpful in car shoots.

    Taking the effort, time and money to travel to a location shoot, but shoot blindly and not taking some effort to learn what some simple tools can help. That, to me, is rubbish.

    The car shots are pretty decent, just that it could be better improved.
    Cheers.

  11. #11
    Member Lambo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    A tripod is a tool that can save you post process time, especially image overlay during daytime. It can be put into good use and is definitely not rubbish.

    A polarizer helps to cut off reflection which in turn boost contrast and color, especially helpful in car shoots.

    Taking the effort, time and money to travel to a location shoot, but shoot blindly and not taking some effort to learn what some simple tools can help. That, to me, is rubbish.

    The car shots are pretty decent, just that it could be better improved.
    Cheers.
    i understand how useful a tripod is...but mine is close to useless..will look into buying a better one..
    i have a round glass to attach on the lens..but i never used it..is that a polarizer?
    everything can be improved for sure! thanks..

  12. #12
    Member Lambo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    two wheels!

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    wah.. where did you find so many lambos to shoot?

    anyway the shots are great!

  15. #15
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Wah lau, the Ducati 1099 & the LP570-4 Superleggera !!! Fierce sia...
    Last edited by wrx_sti_22b; 28th August 2011 at 08:55 PM.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  16. #16
    Member Lambo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    What do you buy when you think Lambos and Ferraris are too common? and someone already owns a Zonda? well..easy! get a limited edition one

    https://www.facebook.com/NicholasTJ.R

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    Wonder how long has this car been in Spore. Is it a used one from HK? Really amazing this Pagani Zonda, the Zonda Cinque somemore, only 5 built for Asia (Hong Kong, correct me if i'm wrong on this)...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Default Re: Expensive Toys

    I suppose u are the guy who done alot of shooting on those real luxury cars.......lolx,
    even got ppl to fetch u thru and frm just to shoots their cars.....or follow them around.......lolx....
    hear alot of u, great skill........must learn some skill from u.
    johnhunter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •