Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you had unlimited money & resources for a day, what would you do?

Default Re: If you had unlimited money & resources for a day, what would you do?

If i have 'unlimited' money in the world for just 1 day ...

I will pile them high up as a mountain and set them on fire ...
    I will set my camera up and capture all the colourful flame from the burning money.

Next day ... money gone ... but the beautiful memory will always remian inside my SD card ...

Quote Originally Posted by google
    If i have 'unlimited' money in the world for just 1 day ...

I will pile them high up as a mountain and set them on fire ...
    I will set my camera up and capture all the colourful flame from the burning money.

Next day ... money gone ... but the beautiful memory will always remian inside my SD card ...
    Uncle google is really very sadistic...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: If you had unlimited money & resources for a day, what would you do?

I will buy a few huge piece of land, build homes for the elderly, handicap people and they can live there for free with lots of nurse and doctor to take care of them until the very last cent i have left and let someone else take over before continue my life to work as a slave to paper money again ..
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

i will go to all the Thai discos in Singapore and hang each singer, dancer, and band member a 100k flower....lol

Quote Originally Posted by canonmono View Post
    I will buy a few huge piece of land, build homes for the elderly, handicap people and they can live there for free with lots of nurse and doctor to take care of them until the very last cent i have left and let someone else take over before continue my life to work as a slave to paper money again ..
    You are a good samaritan

"There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Imagine if you had all the money in the world but you couldn't keep it for yourself. You have to give it away to a charity of your choice. Which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Marry Miss Singapore, Miss Brazil and Miss Mongolia.

ha ha ha ha...and boomzzz...but then i might also do the same thing but with other personality...

how about something u would not do: reading this thread. (but doing something else)

i would definetely go to space for a trip.
    M10|M6 Millenium|50mm f1 e58|35 f1.4 FLE|35mm f2 V1 germany|15mm V f4.5 VIII|50mm Zeiss f2

Buy 20% of the shares of Microsoft, Apple, Coca Cola, Manchester United (even though I'm not a fan), McDonalds, Starbucks, Alibaba, Temasek Holdings.
    Nikon D300 | MB-D10 | AF-S 17-55mm f2.8 | 35mm f1.8 | SB-900

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123