Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 197

Thread: MS Color website have FZ20 & FZ3!!!

  1. #81

    Default

    FZ3 for 635 wow... tats a good buy...

    i mean FZ3 is more compact n convinent to carry around.. think the FZ20 is abit too hugh...thou it got better features n lens..still up to ur budget n needs

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkwek
    I got 635 for FZ3 and 878 for FZ20 w/o gst from MS Color. Need to take a look at both cams before deciding. Anyone knows if Panasonic has a promo to go with the launch of these cameras?
    really decent price....

    if i am going for shots of celebrities, will fz3 or fz20 be more suitable

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    I thought someone by the name Vandyu imported an FZ20 from USA about 2 weeks ago. Maybe Vandyu can shed some light on the performance of this new digicam. Vandyu, are you there??
    No leh! Never heard from this guy at all. Perhaps he/she not in town. Still waiting for the first owner.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Shooting Celebrities

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolsmurf
    really decent price....

    if i am going for shots of celebrities, will fz3 or fz20 be more suitable
    It all depends on how close you can get to your subjects, and of the course the lighting condition, and the need for a larger flash. The FZ3 does not come with a hot shoe for external flash and under some circumstances when you need to use an external flash to illuminate you subject, you can't. Other than this, I guess the features of both cameras are more or less the same.

  5. #85

    Default

    I just got mine from AP..
    I call MScolor to check on the stocks this morning at 11am.
    the guy who picked the call tell me its not in.

    Since I am quite impatience, I got mine from AP this afternoon.
    Terrible sorry to Florence who later sms me to tell me stock was in.

    Price at AP is slightly more expensive, but I managed to get hold of Steven who served me ages back. Quite comfortable with him.

    I already told him that a few clubsnap guys
    interested in the FZ20 model. He still have plenty of stocks.

    You all can try either Mscolor or AP for stocks of FZ20.
    But got to give thumbs (both hand thumb) for getting back to me on the stock arrival.

    n another thing, there's a cheap (72mm) UV filter going for $12. Remember to get it.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    I just got mine from AP..
    I call MScolor to check on the stocks this morning at 11am.
    the guy who picked the call tell me its not in.

    Since I am quite impatience, I got mine from AP this afternoon.
    Terrible sorry to Florence who later sms me to tell me stock was in.

    Price at AP is slightly more expensive, but I managed to get hold of Steven who served me ages back. Quite comfortable with him.

    I already told him that a few clubsnap guys
    interested in the FZ20 model. He still have plenty of stocks.

    You all can try either Mscolor or AP for stocks of FZ20.
    But got to give thumbs (both hand thumb) for getting back to me on the stock arrival.

    n another thing, there's a cheap (72mm) UV filter going for $12. Remember to get it.
    Congrats, you are the first owner of FZ20.
    How much did you pay for it? Any idea price of FZ3?
    I will have to try the cam first before deciding.

  7. #87

    Default

    bwilly, how much is the price for the FZ20 n FZ3 at AP? Any freebies?

  8. #88

    Default

    Wonder with the FZ20 out, how much has the fz10 price drop to? Anyone knows?

  9. #89

    Default

    I met one clubsnap guy there, he deny to tell me his nick..
    anyway he left long, n I was still chatting with steven..

    as for the camera, I have not a chance to really fiddle with it.

    I will do a short review when I got the chance.

    Now charging the battery in office. hehe..

    FZ3 is 600+, din ask exactly how much.
    FZ20 is $930 w/gst.

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Gung Ho FZ20 Warrior

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    I met one clubsnap guy there, he deny to tell me his nick..
    anyway he left long, n I was still chatting with steven..

    as for the camera, I have not a chance to really fiddle with it.

    I will do a short review when I got the chance.

    Now charging the battery in office. hehe..

    FZ3 is 600+, din ask exactly how much.
    FZ20 is $930 w/gst.
    OK Warrior show us what you can do with the FZ20!!!

    Seriously, just tell us it's better than the FZ10. That's what we all wanna hear.

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    OK Warrior show us what you can do with the FZ20!!!

    Seriously, just tell us it's better than the FZ10. That's what we all wanna hear.

    from the specs it does look better than FZ10..
    I don't have time to find a good subject to take..

    kinda of funni just now I went straight to the park near my place.
    office wear n such, the joggers gave me some kind of look..
    Last edited by bwilly; 16th September 2004 at 07:56 PM.

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Fz10

    Quote Originally Posted by tchuanye
    Wonder with the FZ20 out, how much has the fz10 price drop to? Anyone knows?
    I doubt that the price of FZ10 would drop by too much since it is going to be a discontinued model and sold while stocks last. But Best Denki may wanna clear their stocks of FZ10 like they did with the LC33 some time back.
    If that be the case then you can expect a big dip in the price of FZ10 at Best Denki.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    I called Ap, FZ3 is S$630 +GST. CP stock hasn't arrived yet.

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Third rock from the Sun
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Should I trade in my FZ10 for FZ20....still cannot make up my mind

    Cheers

  15. #95

    Default


    auto mode, downstair at my place, dunno take wat..

  16. #96

    Default

    took some pics of my marine tank..


    shutter priority


    using sports mode

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly

    auto mode, downstair at my place, dunno take wat..
    Is this a zoom shot, hand held? What's the shutter speed?

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Is this a zoom shot, hand held? What's the shutter speed?

    F2.8, shutter I can't recall.. hand held definitely.
    taken in haste since my stomach is growling, n alot of female joggers ard, tik I am a stalker or something later..

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    F2.8, shutter I can't recall.. hand held definitely.
    taken in haste since my stomach is growling, n alot of female joggers ard, tik I am a stalker or something later..
    Haha, stalker, beware!!! Thought they stalk you for your 'long one'.

    Like the sky. With a shade of pink. Gave me a feel of evening mood!

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy69
    Should I trade in my FZ10 for FZ20....still cannot make up my mind

    Cheers
    u mean we can trade in fz10 for fz20??

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •