Thread: forest

Default forest

Forest

Somehow I like this picture.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sif
    Somehow I like this picture.
    I'm glad you do. I think it's awful.

Can't quite appreciate this one, although i'm a big fan of abstracts. Just doesn't quite set me thinking.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

To say the truth..... i can't see whats nice abt this pic.....
    make me dizzy...

doesn't work for me too. gosh feels like i just had a bad hangover looking at it

Well it's creative but...i don't think you should do that..

Flyingpig, i see you have a lot of comments. I havent see any posting by you. quick post some and let us see.

Default pic

I like the lower part, without the bright white stripes......hey, photography is ART! Some like it, some don't.......some like it sharp, some think outside the boundaries........

Hong Sien

hehe...
    personally i also onli like the lower half, and don like the white streaks at the top.

I saw someone use this technique of "painting" with photography, so decided to try it out.

think sometimes in photography we just have to let it out and try weird and new things? otherwise everyone will be producing standard photos conforming to the norm.

Hey,

I can imagine what you are trying to portray in this creative piece (not sure if it's the same as yours though) but it would be better if it's not this blurred. And maybe without the white stripes will be more pleasant.

It's a bit like the "Blair Witch Project" that intentionally (or maybe budget constraints) makes the whole movie shake like you are on board a ship with sea state 3 and then make you feels like you are having sea sickness after watching.

Quote Originally Posted by weg
    hehe...
    personally i also onli like the lower half, and don like the white streaks at the top.

I saw someone use this technique of "painting" with photography, so decided to try it out.

think sometimes in photography we just have to let it out and try weird and new things? otherwise everyone will be producing standard photos conforming to the norm.
    can explain wat this "painting" technique is? how it's done?

Hehe, it looks like someone has got really bad camera shakes!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

i like this one!

art is very subjective. i like the bold strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    can explain wat this "painting" technique is? how it's done?
    for this pic i basicalli panned the camera up and down a few times ( --> bad hand shake?? heh) to create such an effect. The person i saw did this for a wider variety of landscape pics, but i onli dared try on this one bec it happened tt the tree trunks were all very straight, so even with panning i felt the basic objects can still be distinguished. But the overexposed light thru the leaves was an oversight though....