Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1154

Thread: Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

  1. #641

    Default

    Can i join? I'm newbie here... I am with my buddy "FZ20"...

  2. #642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minyoon.cheah
    Can i join? I'm newbie here... I am with my buddy "FZ20"...
    Welcome to PLUG!!!




  3. #643
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    9

    Default New User Reporting

    Hi all, I'm very new to forums. Just like to announce that I have just bought a black FZ5. Reporting to you guys!

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Hi all, I'm very new to forums. Just like to announce that I have just bought a black FZ5. Reporting to you guys!
    Welcome to PLUG!!!



  5. #645
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Latitude 1N, Longtitude 103E
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hi everyone, I just got my first digicam... It's a Lumix FZ5!!

    Hope to learn more from you guys & gals about photography and shoot great photos with it.

  6. #646

    Default

    Me! Me! Me! I just got a FZ5 a few weeks back!!

  7. #647

    Default

    hihihi...
    i got my FX7 bout 3 months back... =)

  8. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tincup
    Hi everyone, I just got my first digicam... It's a Lumix FZ5!!

    Hope to learn more from you guys & gals about photography and shoot great photos with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dts_spawn
    Me! Me! Me! I just got a FZ5 a few weeks back!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ahwing84
    hihihi...
    i got my FX7 bout 3 months back... =)
    Welcome to PLUG!!!

  9. #649

    Default

    Hi, just got my black FZ5 today...
    $665 @ Alan Photo Funan with 256 MB SD card.

  10. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seeyf
    Hi, just got my black FZ5 today...
    $665 @ Alan Photo Funan with 256 MB SD card.
    Welcome to PLUG!!!



  11. #651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seeyf
    Hi, just got my black FZ5 today...
    $665 @ Alan Photo Funan with 256 MB SD card.
    hi
    that's the same price I got 2 weeks ago..whew....:-)
    anyway, you should have upgraded the 256MB to 1G as I did.
    Each photo is about 1.8-2 MB that that gobbles space very fast.
    my recent 2-day trip to genting zapped about 920MB with photos and movies.
    too bad no image I am proud to show yet...heh heh

  12. #652
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent
    hi
    that's the same price I got 2 weeks ago..whew....:-)
    anyway, you should have upgraded the 256MB to 1G as I did.
    Each photo is about 1.8-2 MB that that gobbles space very fast.
    my recent 2-day trip to genting zapped about 920MB with photos and movies.
    too bad no image I am proud to show yet...heh heh
    Hi,
    I got my black FZ5 about 2 weeks back from AP. I was given 2 free 256MB SD card and the original hard case. There was a panasonic promotion at the atrium and the guy said that I can get another 256MB SD card outside with my warranty card at the booth and he brought me there to redeem the 2nd 256MB SD card. I paid $665.

  13. #653

    Default New lumixer reporting in.

    Hi folks

    Just got a Pana fz20 few hrs ago... All i need now is a phayee adapter.


    Can't wait to start snapping.

    cheers guys

  14. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Hi,
    I got my black FZ5 about 2 weeks back from AP. I was given 2 free 256MB SD card and the original hard case. There was a panasonic promotion at the atrium and the guy said that I can get another 256MB SD card outside with my warranty card at the booth and he brought me there to redeem the 2nd 256MB SD card. I paid $665.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutrax82
    Hi folks

    Just got a Pana fz20 few hrs ago... All i need now is a phayee adapter.


    Can't wait to start snapping.

    cheers guys
    Welcome both to PLUG!!!



  15. #655

    Default

    Just bought Panasonic Lumix FZ20 last Sat. Nice cam to play with

  16. #656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hya
    Just bought Panasonic Lumix FZ20 last Sat. Nice cam to play with
    Welcome to PLUG!!!




  17. #657

    Default

    Thank you!

    Would love to join PLUG outing one day, if I can

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    Welcome to PLUG!!!




  18. #658

    Default

    Also have a FZ5, surprised the price at AlanPhoto did not change for about a month

  19. #659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Hi,
    I got my black FZ5 about 2 weeks back from AP. I was given 2 free 256MB SD card and the original hard case. There was a panasonic promotion at the atrium and the guy said that I can get another 256MB SD card outside with my warranty card at the booth and he brought me there to redeem the 2nd 256MB SD card. I paid $665.
    Is that true?? the promotion guys were outside but he did not mention any deal to me....dagnabit! I wonder if I can still get the extra 256MB card?

  20. #660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    Hi,
    I got my black FZ5 about 2 weeks back from AP. I was given 2 free 256MB SD card and the original hard case. There was a panasonic promotion at the atrium and the guy said that I can get another 256MB SD card outside with my warranty card at the booth and he brought me there to redeem the 2nd 256MB SD card. I paid $665.
    Is that true?? the promotion guys were outside but he did not mention any deal to me....dagnabit! I wonder if I can still get the extra 256MB card?
    I bought around the same time as you...sigh..
    are the guys from panasonic singapore?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •