Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will canon 60d be available at the coming june it show??

Default Re: Will canon 60d be available at the coming june it show??

any1 know where to get 60d?? i am travelling next saturday and i want to get this before i go. i called ms, tk, cathay and all mentioned that there is no stock.

Quote Originally Posted by keehui View Post
    any1 know where to get 60d?? i am travelling next saturday and i want to get this before i go. i called ms, tk, cathay and all mentioned that there is no stock.
    Please finish reading this thread. Only some of the megastore held stock for this camera now.

Blog Entries

well if u really need it badly and if u dont mind a used copy u can try bns section, =) get someone who those about dslr to follow u to play safe =), well if really noooooooooooooooo choice and u dooooooooooont mind paying more, megastore will be your choice then =)

oh ya! if your new to dslr please do read up 1st before using it for ur trip =) if your pro, please forget what i suggest =x
    Last edited by luckyorange; 24th May 2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Please finish reading this thread. Only some of the megastore held stock for this camera now.
    I have finished reading the thread, understood and was asking anyone know which other stores hold stock for it now. =X

I have finished reading the thread, understood and was asking anyone know which other stores hold stock for it now. =X
    What we mentioned in this thread is some of the shops we frequent. There are many others. If you would do a search, you would have come out with:

1) Alan Photo, #05-20 Funan Digitalife Mall | 6883-0922 | alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    2) Alan Photo, #01-38 Sim Lim Square | 6336-0922 | alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
    3) Cathay Photo, #01-11, 14 Peninsula Plaza (Main) | 6337-4274 | email@cathayphoto.com.sg
    4) Cathay Photo, #02-215, Marina Square | 6339-6188 | email@cathayphoto.com.sg
    5) John 3:16, #05-37 Funan Digitalife Mall | 6337-2877 | 6337-1897 | j316ps@gmail.com
    6) Lord Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza | 6235-4605 | lordscom@singnet.com.sg
    7) MS Color (Main), 711 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-3501C | 6457-6380 | sales@mscolor.com.sg
    8) MS Color (AMK Hub), 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #02-24 | 6452-2828 | sales@mscolor.com.sg
    9) Orient Photo, #06-31 | 53 Sim Lim Square | 6339-1035 | sales@orientfoto.com.sg
    10) Parisilk (North), 7 Transit Road | 6452-1593
    11) Parisilk (Central), 15A Lorong Liput | 6466-6002
    12) Parisilk (East), Blk 214 #01-179 Bedok Central | 6441-6066
    13) SLR Revolution, #05-K7 Funan Digitalife Mall | 6336-8767 | rayslr.revo@gmail.com
    14) The Camera Workshop, 3 Coleman Street #01-31 | 6336-1956 6336-7808 | tcwkshop@singnet.com.sg
    15) T.K. Foto Technic, #02-14 Funan Digitalife Mall | 6292-4533 | sales@tkfoto.com.sg | www.tkfoto.com.sg

This chart appeared in almost all the lens, camera, etc price list.

And if all these shops didn't carry stock, your only chance is to get it in megastores and BnS, or ebay.

To rhino123 - How much difference are the cameras from your chart above vary to canon's retail prices? For example a Canon 60D kit 2? Canon and other megastores are selling at 2000+.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfishychoon View Post
    To rhino123 - How much difference are the cameras from your chart above vary to canon's retail prices? For example a Canon 60D kit 2? Canon and other megastores are selling at 2000+.
    1. As he stated, we have a PRICEGUIDES section. Look there.
    2. Pick up the phone and call. We are not your concierge service.
    Alpha

Checked then price list alr. thanks. but the list is not updated. Just wanna ask you guys for some consumer first hand news instead of shops.

Checked then price list alr. thanks. but the list is not updated. Just wanna ask you guys for some consumer first hand news instead of shops.
    Any "consumer first hand news" would come from the shops. If you had called them up earlier instead of asking us to survey price for you, you would have had your answer a long time ago.
    Alpha

Also, let's not forget that handy-dandy thing called "Search":

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...?highlight=60D

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...?highlight=60D

http://www.ddelectronics.com.sg/cate...eatured&page=2
    Alpha

just wondering...

any1 bought from ebay store andrew2ong ??

seems like it's reputable from the pricelist section...

just wondering...

any1 bought from ebay store andrew2ong ??

seems like it's reputable from the pricelist section...
    If I were you and must really get the 60D from the net, I would go to more reputable shops like Digitalrev, Adorama, B&H photo. I will not try some never heard of shops in ebay and ask if anyone had any dealing with these people (while risking my hard earn money on a big question mark).

And when buying something this expensive, I would like to have hands on experience first in the shop so that I can test the cam up, play with it for awhile before buying, what if you get the camera and it was faulty or you decided you don't like the ergonomic.

Hi to canon 60Ders wanna buys!

Canon 60D is slowly stocking up. Just got mine at FOTOMAGE at meridian hotel.
    5DM2 | 60D | 24-105L | 17-40L | 580EX2
    Your first 10,000 photos are your worst

Hi to canon 60Ders wanna buys!

Canon 60D is slowly stocking up. Just got mine at FOTOMAGE at meridian hotel.
    TK Foto posted on their Facebook page this afternoon that stocks of 60D are in. Kit 1, 2 and 3. Unfortunately no body only
    <EOS 60D> <Sigma 30mm f/1.4> <50mm f/1.8 II>
    <18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS> <YongNuo 565EX> <YongNuo 560>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    If I were you and must really get the 60D from the net, I would go to more reputable shops like Digitalrev, Adorama, B&H photo. I will not try some never heard of shops in ebay and ask if anyone had any dealing with these people (while risking my hard earn money on a big question mark).

And when buying something this expensive, I would like to have hands on experience first in the shop so that I can test the cam up, play with it for awhile before buying, what if you get the camera and it was faulty or you decided you don't like the ergonomic.
    I go to digital rev because of Kai on youtube. haha. but scared the shipping in is very expensive. But if were to buy there, i calculated that its damn cheap compared to SG. =D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfishychoon

I go to digital rev because of Kai on youtube. haha. but scared the shipping in is very expensive. But if were to buy there, i calculated that its damn cheap compared to SG. =D
    If you are in hk and do your own shopping, you will find digital rev's prices are not that good after all.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

If you are in hk and do your own shopping, you will find digital rev's prices are not that good after all.
    Yea I heard of that too. Hk have very cheap canon products. Maybe wanna plan a trip to hk soon!

Yea I heard of that too. Hk have very cheap canon products. Maybe wanna plan a trip to hk soon!
    Don't go there just bcos you want to get Camera products. Or else, you would have to factor in your air ticket, your hotel fee, food and everything. And adding those up... it was not worth it. lol.

Look for someone who wanted are going there either on business trip or for whatever reason, and piggyback him/her to help buy those products, cheaper that way.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123

Don't go there just bcos you want to get Camera products. Or else, you would have to factor in your air ticket, your hotel fee, food and everything. And adding those up... it was not worth it. lol.

Look for someone who wanted are going there either on business trip or for whatever reason, and piggyback him/her to help buy those products, cheaper that way.
    Haha no lar of cos not only going there for camera products. Maybe go on a holiday and buy from there. Thanks rhino123 for your info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12