Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POTRAITURE - Photography Seminar Cum Workshop

laughingstation: Great! Yup, I noticed that too. Its meant to be on film. I think its becoz the audience was mostly using digital and so the questions tended towards digital. I don't think it was intentional. But I think Dennis was pretty generous in sharing his experience. Yup, I was the poor guy turning on and off the fan too Sorry, I didn't get your nick. Haha. Maybe next time we'll say "Hi".

lenser: That's great! Glad you enjoyed it. Hope you got some good shots too.

It is a great experience sharing workshop, look forward to attend more of these.

One suggestion to totofile, Canon should have loan their digital camera for people like me who is deciding on which DSLR to buy.
    Last edited by T16; 11th September 2004 at 11:25 PM.

Today's event was indeed fun and rewarding. Although the talk somehow started emphasizing towards digital rather than film towards the end...Dennis really shared some of his experience and knowledge which I think many of us would agree very useful and informative. Many people turned up, be it amateur or budding pros...all had fun and patiently waited for their turn to have a go at actual studio photography. Thanks to Canon as well as people at Fengshan CC for kindly organizing this event for all of us.

yup....i tink the talk was pretty cool...esp the photojournalism part haha....

thanks zplus for helpin to turn on/off the fans....hahah.....i was the one who took like 8 shots?? haha...

Thanks again zplus for helping me with the settings ... still green to the camera in manual mode

Quote Originally Posted by T16
    It is a great experience sharing workshop, look forward to attend more of these.

One suggestion to totofile, Canon should have loan their digital camera for people like me who is deciding on which DSLR to buy.
    i'm not from Canon and neither am i the organizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12