Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

  1. #321
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Don't check in then
    Even if i don't check in my classmates will still tag me when they check in. =<

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I know, saw you mark your attendance in FB.
    Stalker!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wah!!!!! I also want!
    Must say nice words to auntie zaren first.

  2. #322
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Not really, I went there every few month, less and less cat.....
    =< Oh no...

  3. #323
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This is a new tag, the old one is red in colour.
    Did u tag ur kitty last time?
    They say long hair breeds put a chain ard, next time there will be an ugly demarcation
    ( i am intending to keep indoors so I figure i might not need one for now )

    Ryan

  4. #324
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy

    Did u tag ur kitty last time?
    They say long hair breeds put a chain ard, next time there will be an ugly demarcation
    ( i am intending to keep indoors so I figure i might not need one for now )

    Ryan
    I didn't tag her.

  5. #325
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    So cute, kitteh try to carry out printer repair job.


  6. #326
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    So cute, kitteh try to carry out printer repair job.

    Funny!

  7. #327
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Funny!
    One day you come home you see Freya trying to be plumber..


  8. #328
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    One day you come home you see Freya trying to be plumber..

    Freya will help do sensor cleaning.

  9. #329
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    One day you come home you see Freya trying to be plumber..

    She getting abit too adventurous, I have resorted to storing my vase n breakables away I hid my bike because I saw her chew on my wheel spokes.

    Meanwhile she learnt to keep meowing when we laze on bed after the 7am alarm goes off, until we get out of bed. Maybe past life she was a cockerel..

  10. #330
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy

    She getting abit too adventurous, I have resorted to storing my vase n breakables away I hid my bike because I saw her chew on my wheel spokes.

    Meanwhile she learnt to keep meowing when we laze on bed after the 7am alarm goes off, until we get out of bed. Maybe past life she was a cockerel..
    My cat will resort to use her tail to sweep ours face if her meow fail. Best is my aunt's cat, she will sit on my aunt face.

    Btw, they don't have weekend, so everyday 7am, the meowing will start.
    Last edited by Leong23; 27th May 2011 at 05:26 PM.

  11. #331
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Selling off some stuff, this is the first time I get PM offering to buy my stuff using instalment scheme

  12. #332
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    Selling off some stuff, this is the first time I get PM offering to buy my stuff using instalment scheme
    How to have the assurance the buyer will pay the subsequent payments ?!?

  13. #333
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    My cat will resort to use her tail to sweep ours face if her meow fail. Best is my aunt's cat, she will sit on my aunt face.

    Btw, they don't have weekend, so everyday 7am, the meowing will start.
    Ya Freya is also super attention seeker Zzzz

    Sit on face? How ur auntie literally take it lying down?

  14. #334
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy

    How to have the assurance the buyer will pay the subsequent payments ?!?
    Precisely

    I'm offered IOU & photocopy of IC... ZZZzzz.... I'm not some kind of financial institution, even financial institutions have defaulters
    Last edited by Taurean; 27th May 2011 at 06:15 PM.

  15. #335
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean

    Precisely

    I'm offered IOU & photocopy of IC... ZZZzzz.... I'm not some kind of financial institution, even financial institutions have defaulters
    Tell him to loan from ah long and take the money to bbb from you.

  16. #336
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Tell him to loan from ah long and take the money to bbb from you.
    Don't want la, Ah Long is illegal leh.

    Maybe I can refer him to licensed money lender instead

  17. #337
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Taken this morning


  18. #338
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII


  19. #339
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Oh yes~
    Buy lor....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #340

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Even if i don't check in my classmates will still tag me when they check in. =<



    Stalker!



    Must say nice words to auntie zaren first.
    auntie thinking of BBBing.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •