Thread: Anyone knows where i can....

Default Anyone knows where i can....

...... get an indoor standing water feature like this? Something not too big

Default Re: Anyone knows where i can....

i asked my good friend Mr Google:

http://www.taikwang.com.sg/index-3.html

for the whole list, http://www.google.com.sg/#sclient=ps...e&pf=p&pdl=500

hope that helps bro!

In fact, if very easy to DIY your very own fountain with your very own suitable/desired-design...!!

I'm a rather busy person and yet able to fork out a little precious time to DIY mine with my very owned-Desired-Design...anyway

( ahh-ha...after reading your "Profile" then know that you're a designer so shouldn'tbe much of a problem right...cos I'm "NO-Designer" )
    Last edited by blueskye168; 20th May 2011 at 12:49 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Kei... i did the search and got 2 locations which i believe there should be more vendors out there... just hope to get some recommendations.

Blueskye.... i don't really mind to DIY one... i like to know where to the the "ingredients"

The Home-Fix DIY shops have tons of these...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by virtualme78 View Post
    Kei... i did the search and got 2 locations which i believe there should be more vendors out there... just hope to get some recommendations.

Blueskye.... i don't really mind to DIY one... i like to know where to the the "ingredients"
    As for the "ingredients", try to "broaden" one's "Creativity" as much as possible by "Looking" at things around you...eg. blank/spoiled-CD=reflective-colorful, right?? or bowls/plates/tea-pot/bottles/tubes/pebbles/stones &/or even get some "items" from Daiso, ya??=that's where my "combination-of-items" to finally form my very "Owned-Desired-Design-Water-Fountain"...liaoandit till now...!!!

Btw, might post a pic or so later, over at "Abstract and Still-Life" Section...(now super-hungry...sorry)

Hope my above "ideas" helps somehow or rather, bro!! Cheers!!!
    Last edited by blueskye168; 20th May 2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Ahh... as the theme of my decor and furnish inclined towards, minimalist and contemporary so anything zen and artsy don't go very well.... thanks for the suggestion tho. Nonetheless, it'll be great to see your creation and get inspired...

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    As for the "ingredients", try to "broaden" one's "Creativity" as much as possible by "Looking" at things around you...eg. blank/spoiled-CD=reflective-colorful, right?? or bowls/plates/tea-pot/bottles/tubes/pebbles/stones &/or even get some "items" from Daiso, ya??=that's where my "combination-of-items" to finally form my very "Owned-Desired-Design-Water-Fountain"...liaoandit till now...!!!

Btw, might post a pic or so later, over at "Abstract and Still-Life" Section...(now super-hungry...sorry)

Hope my above "ideas" helps somehow or rather, bro!! Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by virtualme78 View Post
    Ahh... as the theme of my decor and furnish inclined towards, minimalist and contemporary so anything zen and artsy don't go very well.... thanks for the suggestion tho. Nonetheless, it'll be great to see your creation and get inspired...
    Well then, yes is good to 'blend-in' well with your decors,
    all the Best on your "New-adventure"...