Before I start, let me say that I have gone through the thread on US but it's not very organised and helpful so I decided to start a new thread.
1) Trip date - Mid Sept to early Oct, likely 2 full weeks, inlcuding flight time, so about 12 Days.
2) No. of people - 2 (Me and my wife)
3) Transport - likely self-drive by my wife (I have no license!) and public transport.
4) Location/Itinerary - Undecided (hence the thread).
5) Flight - SQ - (point redemption) - Can be SF/LAX or both (open jaw)... so flexible.
6) Purpose - Shopping (my wife), Photography (me).... sightsee/makan etc.
7) Pace - Not too hectic since only my wife driving and we like to take it slow.
8) Accomodation - preferably 4-5 stars... If can afford..
Ok, so that's the tentative information I have. Question time..
1) Unlikely to cover SF/LA and LV in this trip. Probably choose between SF+LA or LA+LV. Anyone has any suggestions?
Possible options are:
a) SF (go north to Napa valley etc and maybe cover yosemite) - fly in/out SF.
b) SF/LA (coastal drive from SF to LA and maybe to San Diego) - Fly in SF, out from LA.
c) LA/LV/LA - Fly in LA, go LV/Grand Canyon, back to LA and fly out.
Which will be better for Photography during Sept/Oct?
For Shopping - I guess all comparable as long as we can find outlets ? LOL
Appreciate all help! TIA!