Thread: Asia Without Borders Photography Competition 2011

Default Asia Without Borders Photography Competition 2011

GONE WILD!
    ASIAN Geographic Asia Without Borders Photography Competition 2011
    ASIAN Geographic is looking for the most stunning wildlife photos from talented amateur and professional photographers that will capture the ultimate, daring and striking image of Asia’s life in the wild.

… wild animals feeding, in a chase or giving birth… Tribes reflecting the most real versions of the circle of life… you get the picture…

One winner and runner-up will be selected from each category. A grand prize will be awarded to the best overall picture as judged by our panel of veteran and celebrity photographers, along with editorial representatives. The top photographs will be exhibited as part of an Asia Without Borders Photography Exhibition campaign in Singapore and around Asia.

Do check out the website for more information http://www.asiawithoutborders.com/

Default Re: Asia Without Borders Photography Competition 2011

I have read the rules.
    It is in the title but I can't find it in the rules. Can we submit photos of animal taken in the zoo?
    Last edited by coolthought; 18th May 2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Default Re: Asia Without Borders Photography Competition 2011

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I have read the rules.
    It is in the title but I can't find it in the rules. Can we submit photos of animal taken in the zoo?
    Hi i'm not the organiser of this competition so please check with them the exact rules but I think photos of animals in the zoo will be disqualified as it is stated in their homepage that "All photos submitted must not capture animals or humans in captivity."

hope this helps.