Thread: Vitacon Lens?

Default Vitacon Lens?

Hi All,
    I went to penisula n funan today to
    lo for sigma 18-250mm lens for sony sadly 90% of e shop know e lens exist or got stock.. aniway than this shop introduce me add on vitacon lens which can convert my 18-55 lena to macro,potrait or zoom lens .. it it reliable n worth it?

Default Re: Vitacon Lens?

Quote Originally Posted by fadliz86 View Post
    Hi All,
    I went to penisula n funan today to
    lo for sigma 18-250mm lens for sony sadly 90% of e shop know e lens exist or got stock.. aniway than this shop introduce me add on vitacon lens which can convert my 18-55 lena to macro,potrait or zoom lens .. it it reliable n worth it?
    not worth it at all. it will just degrade the overall IQ of ur lens, and i bet whoever's trying to sell it to u will definitely charge u expensively when it doesnt even worth that much.
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

thk u bro.. i did not bought it as i was wondering why they like desperately wanna sell e product.. but e price surprisingly each lens is below 100.. thx once again

Blog Entries

thk u bro.. i did not bought it as i was wondering why they like desperately wanna sell e product.. but e price surprisingly each lens is below 100.. thx once again
    It should cost around 40-60.

But be careful, most people people buy Vitacon are kenna Con...

They also come in various other brands, like Steinzeiser and whatnot, but basically it's all the same crap. If you wanna try such converter you can check Buy & Sell, plenty of people wanna get rid of this thingy. Likely in their cases the shop owner was more successful than with you It pays off to be careful if a shop offers something a bit too emphatically.
    Last edited by Octarine; 18th May 2011 at 01:17 AM.
    EOS

all it takes is a few seconds of impulsive urge buying due to the 'must-have' syndrome. glad that you did not fall into it. there are numerous equipment discussions in CS. just search and read those reviews. a secondary online review also helps before deciding whether you are going to buy or otherwise.

if a salesman told you of nil stock and that's it, fine. but not when they suggest a totally alien brand and function type of lens that you are unheard of; walk off to save your wallet from being ripped

hope it helps
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr