Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone help me regarding USPS postage to Singapore??

Default Re: Can someone help me regarding USPS postage to Singapore??

I got it like 12 to 21 days later with first class after the postage. Really depending on their side.
    Nikon D3s/D3000 / 70-200VR II F2.8 / 24-70 F2.8 / 70-300VR F4.5-5.6 / 18-55 F3.5-5.6 / SB-600 & 900

What did you buy? Flashlights?

If in a hurry, opt for Priority, which takes about 6 biz days. USPS Express has very accurate/updated tracking, something like EMS but slightly faster....takes only 3-4 biz days. BTW when they sent the items does not mean it is collected and brought to a major sorting facility which in turn would be near the airport and brought onto the next available flight. USPS is very secure, you will not lose your stuff, unless you gave wrong address.

Sometimes for China stuff, your stuff might be brought to Customs there for checking (cursory type lah) before boarding a flight. So really depends.

For electronics stuff, can try Aliexpress. Find it really good. I even got 3 refunds and it was INSTANT refund after approved by seller which you can check beforehand by contacting them (also most of them contactable via Live Chat coz same Time Zone). Coz it uses ESCROW, not Paypal protection.

On the whole Ebay is more expensive by about 20-50% compared to Aliexpress, Manafont, Focalprice etc.
    Last edited by 2100; 18th May 2011 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    That means, for my items from USA, it may come anytime from now till next week? But it may also be a longer wait for my items?
    On top of that, if the seller on ebay is in the "97-99.9% positive feedback" range, most probably, the person is reliable to get a refund if I don't receive my items after a month?
    Even positive feedback 100% is not saying about the shipping feedback, so don't be mistaken. Try it first, don't need to discuss anymore.

I have no issues with them. My friend sends me stuff from california regularly. It takes about a week by regular USPS.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by kkvolution View Post
    I got it like 12 to 21 days later with first class after the postage. Really depending on their side.
    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    I have no issues with them. My friend sends me stuff from california regularly. It takes about a week by regular USPS.
    Ok, noted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2100 View Post
    What did you buy? Flashlights?

If in a hurry, opt for Priority, which takes about 6 biz days. USPS Express has very accurate/updated tracking, something like EMS but slightly faster....takes only 3-4 biz days. BTW when they sent the items does not mean it is collected and brought to a major sorting facility which in turn would be near the airport and brought onto the next available flight. USPS is very secure, you will not lose your stuff, unless you gave wrong address.

Sometimes for China stuff, your stuff might be brought to Customs there for checking (cursory type lah) before boarding a flight. So really depends.

For electronics stuff, can try Aliexpress. Find it really good. I even got 3 refunds and it was INSTANT refund after approved by seller which you can check beforehand by contacting them (also most of them contactable via Live Chat coz same Time Zone). Coz it uses ESCROW, not Paypal protection.

On the whole Ebay is more expensive by about 20-50% compared to Aliexpress, Manafont, Focalprice etc.
    Nope. I did not buy flashlights. I bought clothes from US.
    And for HK, I bought some lens caps and an IR remote for my cam.

Quote Originally Posted by wmayeo View Post
    Even positive feedback 100% is not saying about the shipping feedback, so don't be mistaken. Try it first, don't need to discuss anymore.
    Just read up on their feedback, ya. Mostly are regarding items.

----

Thanks all for the replies and help. I think I have enough info and advices.
    Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12