Thread: Some Questions!

Default Some Questions!

hi guys,

need some clarification on some issues :

1. always read about ppl saying warranty card unfilled. does that mean that the warranty only starts when i fill it(ie. only when i go service my cam the first time) or do i need to produce the receipt?

2. anyone knows of any add ons that i can fit onto an A80? ie. teleconverters? wide converters? etc.?

3. if i m using a compact cam like A80 with no option of slave flash, then what can i do to illuminate my subject? was thinking of using a torchlight? does it make sense?

4. and read somewhere abt HOYA 4X filters, what does the 4X mean?

thanx,sorry for my lengthy questions,hope someone can help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    hi guys,

need some clarification on some issues :

1. always read about ppl saying warranty card unfilled. does that mean that the warranty only starts when i fill it(ie. only when i go service my cam the first time) or do i need to produce the receipt?

2. anyone knows of any add ons that i can fit onto an A80? ie. teleconverters? wide converters? etc.?

3. if i m using a compact cam like A80 with no option of slave flash, then what can i do to illuminate my subject? was thinking of using a torchlight? does it make sense?

4. and read somewhere abt HOYA 4X filters, what does the 4X mean?

thanx,sorry for my lengthy questions,hope someone can help!!!
    1) NO !!!!! like that i buy something then dun fill warrenty card mean life time warrenty .... so good meh .... you need to show the receipt ....

2) Official Canon have 0.7X Wide Angle, 1.75X Tele and 2.4X Tele
    unofficially you can get any 52mm lens to "fit" on it but for lens i suggest you buy original cos the quality is much better, for filter ... i will get Hoya

3) there is build in flash ... yes la not very good but i think it is still better than torchlight .......
    http://www.fotop.net/latmo/etc_others <--- some use torchlight to light up you can see how it look like

4) 4X what filter ??? NDx4 ? ND is kind of a shade for your lens to slow down the F stop and NDx4 will slow down 2 F stop
    you can check hoya website for detail
    www.google.com <-- your internet best buddy

hope i did help you