Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 941

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

  1. #101

    Default

    I wonder if SAF will get stingy n buy him next season only... But I hope SAF buys him this season!
    Life is full of partings - snapshot them while you can & cherish them!

  2. #102
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo View Post
    I wonder if SAF will get stingy n buy him next season only... But I hope SAF buys him this season!
    Too expensive....I felt the $ is better spend on defender.....Rio, Vidic and Evra are a thing of the pass.....midfielder still got Progbar....must give him a chance

  3. #103

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Manchester United "planning $1bn share offer in Singapore"

    Manchester United is reported to be planning a $1bn (610m) fund raising share offer in Singapore by the end of this year, depending on market conditions.

    According to reports, the Premier League champions have recruited Credit Suisse to coordinate the deal.

    It had previously planned to list in Hong Kong, but changed its mind.

    The club was once listed on the London Stock Exchange but delisted in 2005 when US tycoon Malcolm Glazer bought the club.

    Earlier this year, Forbes ranked Manchester United as the world's most valuable football team, valuing the club at more than 1.1bn.

    That represents a healthy profit for the Glazers, who paid 800m.

    The move would allow them to cut the club's 500m debts and reduce the 45m-a-year repayments they must make to service the debt.

    And it will mean that the owners will be able to pay themselves and their investors dividends every year.

    The Glazers have been unpopular with many fans who have been uncomfortable with the levels of debt United has been saddled with.

    By selling the shares the club would be opened up to greater public scrutiny.

    (Source:http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...r-in-singapore)

  4. #104

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Man U current shareholders think Singaporeans are suckers or what. They are rejected by London stockexhange & HK, so they come here. As a Man U supporter, you can help the club by buying their jerseys.....money goes direct to Rooney's salaries...hehe.

    As a sucker, you can buy their shares........money goes direct to help the Glazers pay off their debts.

  5. #105
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by s598719 View Post
    Man U current shareholders think Singaporeans are suckers or what. They are rejected by London stockexhange & HK, so they come here. As a Man U supporter, you can help the club by buying their jerseys.....money goes direct to Rooney's salaries...hehe.

    As a sucker, you can buy their shares........money goes direct to help the Glazers pay off their debts.
    Can they have it as that the money goes to no one else but the club only?

  6. #106

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Can they have it as that the money goes to no one else but the club only?
    They clearly state that the IPO money will be used to pay off debts. Support Man U by buying their jerseys.

  7. #107
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by s598719 View Post
    They clearly state that the IPO money will be used to pay off debts. Support Man U by buying their jerseys.
    Haiss.... then Jerseys it shall be!

  8. #108
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    United V Tottenham
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:00:00 AM

  9. #109
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Man Utd 3 - 0 Tottenham
    Danny Welbeck (61'), Anderson (76'),Wayne Rooney (87')

    Supreme performance for our youngster - Cleverley & Welbeck!
    Great performance by the defenders....Smalling, Evans & Jones!

    I believe De Gea need to practise saving 滚地球 for 10k times..
    Last edited by Jacobs; 23rd August 2011 at 04:58 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  10. #110

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Man Utd 3 - 0 Tottenham
    Danny Welbeck (61'), Anderson (76'),Wayne Rooney (87')

    Supreme performance for our youngster - Cleverley & Welbeck!
    Great performance by the defenders....Smalling, Evans & Jones!

    I believe De Gea need to practise saving 滚地球 for 10k times..
    If he can't save e rolling ball well, then he will either roll himself 10k x or roll out of OT..

  11. #111
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Man Utd 3 - 0 Tottenham
    Danny Welbeck (61'), Anderson (76'),Wayne Rooney (87')

    Supreme performance for our youngster - Cleverley & Welbeck!
    Great performance by the defenders....Smalling, Evans & Jones!

    I believe De Gea need to practise saving 滚地球 for 10k times..
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    If he can't save e rolling ball well, then he will either roll himself 10k x or roll out of OT..

    Maybe can put him at the end of a 30 lane bowling n let him save the bowling ball with 30 bowlers bowling at him!

  12. #112

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    good to see young players performed well.. hopefully they can onhold their standard till the season end.. seem like ManU young players are better than other team.. SAF is really strong in this area to upbring them..
    This sat against arsenal.. tough game..

  13. #113
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...


  14. #114
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    good to see young players performed well.. hopefully they can onhold their standard till the season end.. seem like ManU young players are better than other team.. SAF is really strong in this area to upbring them..
    This sat against arsenal.. tough game..
    Think Man Utd are better at unearthing gems n polishing them into world standard gems!

    This sat maybw be tough but we will still collect the 3 points! We will carry on our form while they are struggling to find theirs which went away with their cap!
    Last edited by melvin; 24th August 2011 at 12:38 AM.

  15. #115
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post

    yeah man those were the days! Hope to see him back soon!

  16. #116

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Think Man Utd are better at unearthing gems n polishing them into world standard gems!

    This sat maybw be tough but we will still collect the 3 points! We will carry on our form while they are struggling to find theirs which went away with their cap!
    烂船还有三寸钉,还是小心为上。。

  17. #117
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    烂船还有三寸钉,还是小心为上。。
    Ya u r right we still need to respect them .... but with their full team they struggle to beat us which is once in awhile and when they are on an unbeaten run we bring them back to earth by ending their run .... this time round we have a little leaky backline but still am confident will collect the 3pts!

  18. #118
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Reds discover Euro rivals

    United have been drawn in Group C of the UEFA Champions League alongside Benfica, FC Basel and Otelul Galati.

    Sir Bobby Charlton fittingly pulled out Benfica, the team he helped conquer in the 1968 European Cup final, at the ceremony as Sir Alex's side start on the road to Munich looking to go one better than last season.

    United, who were the very first team drawn in Monaco, also meet Swiss outfit FC Basel, who got a draw at Old Trafford in 2003, and Romanian newcomers Otelul Galati whose name will soon become more familiar with Reds fans.

    Group A: Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Man City, Napoli.
    Group B: Inter Milan, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor.
    Group C: United, Benfica, Basel, Otelul Galati.
    Group D: Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb.
    Group E: Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk.
    Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiacos, Borussia Dortmund.
    Group G: Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, Apoel Nicosia.
    Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, BATE Borisov, Viktoria Plizen.


    Think we should breeze through!

    Source

  19. #119

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    On paper, mancity (gp A) n Chelsea (gp E) seem to hv tough gp.. Hope mancity crash out early, make them know tat not money can buy trophy..



    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Reds discover Euro rivals

    United have been drawn in Group C of the UEFA Champions League alongside Benfica, FC Basel and Otelul Galati.

    Sir Bobby Charlton fittingly pulled out Benfica, the team he helped conquer in the 1968 European Cup final, at the ceremony as Sir Alex's side start on the road to Munich looking to go one better than last season.

    United, who were the very first team drawn in Monaco, also meet Swiss outfit FC Basel, who got a draw at Old Trafford in 2003, and Romanian newcomers Otelul Galati whose name will soon become more familiar with Reds fans.

    Group A: Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Man City, Napoli.
    Group B: Inter Milan, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor.
    Group C: United, Benfica, Basel, Otelul Galati.
    Group D: Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb.
    Group E: Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk.
    Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiacos, Borussia Dortmund.
    Group G: Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, Apoel Nicosia.
    Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, BATE Borisov, Viktoria Plizen.


    Think we should breeze through!

    Source

  20. #120
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Five star performance of Red Devil

    Man Utd 8 - 2 Arsenal

    Welbeck (22'),Young (28',90'),Rooney (41',64',pen 82'), Nani (67'), Park (70')


    Brilliant Rooney..Hat Trick
    Marvelous Young..Superb top corner shot
    Supre Performance..Welbeck, J.Park & Nani

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •