Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

We need to maintain the momentum going forwards. The rotational of players are always essential as we cannot expect the same first team players to perform on the same level optimally for each game. AF needs to be aware of utilizing the correct players, under-utilized creates rawness and over-utilized results in fatigue. As we are heading towards packed schedules in December, a good mixture of second team players are needed to cover such games.

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

After our delicious derby win its time to carry on our winning streak 3pts for us tonight!

Man Utd V Sunderland
    Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:00:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

Man Utd always have the habit of halting unbeaten run IIRC we have halted Arsenal, Chelsea, pools, Spurs i think...now MC added into the list!
    Halting MC run give them a psychological edge, n team know they can win at man c....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

After our delicious derby win its time to carry on our winning streak 3pts for us tonight!

Man Utd V Sunderland
    Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:00:00 PM
    Must carry on the winning streak! Is only Dec n man c hv NO MORE EURO COMMITMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Must carry on the winning streak! Is only Dec n man c hv NO MORE EURO COMMITMENT!
    The diff between us and them is that we have a deeper squad then them to rotate esp now the crucial part is heading towards festive seasons which is crucial period tight back to back games!

As we all can see our tight games starts next sunday and 3 of the 5 are away!

23 Dec Barclays Premier League Swansea City (Away)
    26 Dec Barclays Premier League Newcastle United (Home)
    29 Dec Barclays Premier League West Bromwich Albion (Home)

01 Jan Barclays Premier League Wigan Athletic (Away)
    05 Jan FA Cup West Ham (Away)

The diff between us and them is that we have a deeper squad then them to rotate esp now the crucial part is heading towards festive seasons which is crucial period tight back to back games!

As we all can see our tight games starts next sunday and 3 of the 5 are away!

23 Dec Barclays Premier League Swansea City (Away)
    26 Dec Barclays Premier League Newcastle United (Home)
    29 Dec Barclays Premier League West Bromwich Albion (Home)

01 Jan Barclays Premier League Wigan Athletic (Away)
    05 Jan FA Cup West Ham (Away)
    This is a tricky period.... and do hope that Man U

WBA is on good form, and Swansea away could be just as tricky.... West Ham.... under Sam will be challenging....

Seems the games in EPL is getting tighter... I rather it this way than the Spanish liga.......

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    This is a tricky period.... and do hope that Man U

WBA is on good form, and Swansea away could be just as tricky.... West Ham.... under Sam will be challenging....

Seems the games in EPL is getting tighter... I rather it this way than the Spanish liga.......
    Ya Challenging we should be able to go through as in the past we have face tougher fixture then this...

It use to be even more challenging 3-4 weeks now compare to now... good thing we out of the league cup! After this will be Feb/march period cos of the CL and FA cup fifth round if we were to proceed that far!

Sunderland 0 - 2 Man U (24')

Ya Challenging we should be able to go through as in the past we have face tougher fixture then this...

It use to be even more challenging 3-4 weeks now compare to now... good thing we out of the league cup! After this will be Feb/march period cos of the CL and FA cup fifth round if we were to proceed that far!
    Out of the League Cup.... I thought it was a waste for the way they went out.... I do not mind seeing Man U kick Chelsea out one more time... but Thanks no Nani...... whom I think is one his way out.........

We do have a deeper squad and I do hope to see more young players coming though...... I do hope Fabio can make the grade too.....

Rooney should have made it 0 - 3....

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon
    Rooney should have made it 0 - 3....
    Ya...wasted chance!

Out of the League Cup.... I thought it was a waste for the way they went out.... I do not mind seeing Man U kick Chelsea out one more time... but Thanks no Nani...... whom I think is one his way out.........

We do have a deeper squad and I do hope to see more young players coming though...... I do hope Fabio can make the grade too.....
    Think they are selling him to make way for another signing? Err... Can't remember his name?

Oh ya ... The brothers some how or rather not being able to blend in 100%

Ya...wasted chance!
    Without Rafael, Man U right attack is slower, and not as potent.... Valencia was looking for the run, and Jones was not sure where to run.....

Young did well on the first cross goal for RVP.... and Cleverly second goal was a good one!!

Think SAF is resting Rafael to avoid him burning out.......

Congrats to our team. We need to be aware that its still a long and hard season ahead. Keep it up Man U. Another 3 points in the bag. Well done!!!

The last two games were very good....everyone played with urgency and will chase the loose ball....most importantly forwards were clinical and scored at the moment that matter most, that kill off the game....if MU can play at this level week in week out.....there is nothing man city can do

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    The last two games were very good....everyone played with urgency and will chase the loose ball....most importantly forwards were clinical and scored at the moment that matter most, that kill off the game....if MU can play at this level week in week out.....there is nothing man city can do
    And finally we are taking the lead first now is to keep clean sheet...which we almost did last night!

And finally we are taking the lead first now is to keep clean sheet...which we almost did last night!
    base on last nite performance, really difficult to keep clean sheet... soooo many lobang from defenders... lucky opponent not strong, else...cannot imagine...
    Chelsea become the 1st CL team to fail reach knock-out stage and lose in CWC.... fly so far to japan and empty handed back home... think RB will get sack soon...

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    base on last nite performance, really difficult to keep clean sheet... soooo many lobang from defenders... lucky opponent not strong, else...cannot imagine...
    Chelsea become the 1st CL team to fail reach knock-out stage and lose in CWC.... fly so far to japan and empty handed back home... think RB will get sack soon...
    i must admire his confidence though....he thinks we can overhaul both the manchester teams for the title
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

i must admire his confidence though....he thinks we can overhaul both the manchester teams for the title
    Well....I will do so if I am in his shoe....with the team that he inherited....he simply can't tell his boss they are second or third best

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast