Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 941

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

  1. #721
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    The next game against Reading should be a win win win for us. Hopefully no slip up and complacency. We will continue to top table after this game.

  2. #722

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    29 Sep - Man Utd lost to Spurs, next day I ran the Mizuno Wave Run.

    17 Nov - Man Utd lost to Norwich, next day I ran the Run for Hope.

    1 Dec - Man Utd playing Reading away, next day I'm doing the full marathon.... hope the boys give me some morale booster by winning the match before I leave the house...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  3. #723
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Hahaha....in this case for our sack....you should skip Std Chart

  4. #724

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Hahaha....in this case for our sake....you should skip Std Chart
    Hahaha... other runs I can skip, StanChart I train very hard leh....
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  5. #725
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FT

    Reading 3 - 4 Man Utd

    Crazy first half...and a forgetable 2nd half...we're lobang king and come back king...7 goals in just 35 min !!! BPL record???
    RVP robbed the keeper of the ball...but couldnt finish it off ..

    Actually I find this match very entertaining. End to end action and lots of goals.
    Set piece goal, pk, disallowed goal, nearly offside goal, early subs... This match has everything...

    Next will be Manchester Derby on Super Sunday !!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  6. #726
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    I nearly fall a sleep on all the other games started at 11pm but when this game started...I jump up from my crouch despite being played at 1.30am.....it's rewarding to be MU fan, they never keep you bored week in week out.....from early season till the end.....every year

  7. #727

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Wah kao! When Reading score first and eventually went 3-2 up, I was thinking it's going to happen again.... lucky RVP save the day! Wooohooo!!

    Now looking forward to next week's Manchester derby... I'm not participating in any run next week.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  8. #728
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FT

    Reading 3 - 4 Man Utd

    Crazy first half...and a forgetable 2nd half...we're lobang king and come back king...7 goals in just 35 min !!! BPL record???
    RVP robbed the keeper of the ball...but couldnt finish it off ..

    Actually I find this match very entertaining. End to end action and lots of goals.
    Set piece goal, pk, disallowed goal, nearly offside goal, early subs... This match has everything...

    Next will be Manchester Derby on Super Sunday !!
    A goal every 5mins for first 35min is i think never seen before! Have everything but good thing no red card! lol

  9. #729
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Next time... Man U should score against themselves in the first mins to ensure they have enough time for fight back...... if not, will not lose to Norwich and Tottenham...... lol.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  10. #730

    Default

    Garbage result from the Champions League!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  11. #731
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Garbage result from the Champions League!
    It was a under 21 team (almost).... but not too bad to give them exposure.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  12. #732
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Garbage result from the Champions League!
    All First team players rested!

  13. #733
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    I have expected AF to try out second team. The results are inconsequential. Whats important is this Sunday early game - Manchester Derby. After MC is bundled out of Champions League, we shall expect a knock-on booster by MC players. But AF is well aware of it. Our first team is prepared to win and win it convincingly.

  14. #734
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    I have expected AF to try out second team. The results are inconsequential. Whats important is this Sunday early game - Manchester Derby. After MC is bundled out of Champions League, we shall expect a knock-on booster by MC players. But AF is well aware of it. Our first team is prepared to win and win it convincingly.
    The defense have to plug the bloody BLACK HOLE!!!! lol.......
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  15. #735
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FT

    Manchester Derby



    Man City 2 - 3 Man Utd

    Super ending...all kind of drama!
    Great goals....last min goal again.... 2 years ago was Owen and today was RVP...

    City came back from 2-0....and they were on the verge of snatching a victory .,...then came a freekick from RVP !!!

    There will be more follow up.....Rio had sth thrown onto his face while celebrating the winner goal..

    6 pts clear....and move on to the next game...Glory Glory Man Utd..
    Last edited by Jacobs; 9th December 2012 at 11:38 PM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  16. #736
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FT

    Manchester Derby



    Man City 2 - 3 Man Utd

    Super ending...all kind of drama!
    Great goals....last min goal again.... 2 years ago was Owen and today was RVP...

    City came back from 2-0....and they were on the verge of snatching a victory .,...then came a freekick from RVP !!!

    There will be more follow up.....Rio had sth thrown onto his face while celebrating the winner goal..

    6 pts clear....and move on to the next game...Glory Glory Man Utd..
    Man U had a Young goal disallowed, flagged for off side wrongly, and Evra penalty claim was no given... if not, it would been 4 - 0... but a win is a WIN... and a MORALE BOOASTING one, especially as this destroyed City Home Record!!!!
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  17. #737
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...



    WTF...why today our defense CMI..
    Last edited by Jacobs; 10th December 2012 at 12:45 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  18. #738
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    It would have been a draw game if mc were to hold out in t,he last minute of extra time. But alas, nobody from mc bench signal to their players to do so and still hoping for a win. Silly of Tevas to give away a free kick when u hv only less than a minute to play. A point is always better than nothing. This is a lesson we should learn. If ever we were in the same position, we should settle for a draw. After all, the fight back to equalize must be viewed as a point well earned even if u r the home side.

  19. #739
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    It would have been a draw game if mc were to hold out in t,he last minute of extra time. But alas, nobody from mc bench signal to their players to do so and still hoping for a win. Silly of Tevas to give away a free kick when u hv only less than a minute to play. A point is always better than nothing. This is a lesson we should learn. If ever we were in the same position, we should settle for a draw. After all, the fight back to equalize must be viewed as a point well earned even if u r the home side.
    MC forget to play till final whistle and Tevez is our EX player??? But still is 3pts!

  20. #740
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Man U had a Young goal disallowed, flagged for off side wrongly, and Evra penalty claim was no given... if not, it would been 4 - 0... but a win is a WIN... and a MORALE BOOASTING one, especially as this destroyed City Home Record!!!!

    Man Utd always have the habit of halting unbeaten run IIRC we have halted Arsenal, Chelsea, pools, Spurs i think...now MC added into the list!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •