Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 941

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

  1. #661
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Our defense is really like a cheese hole... Its a terrible habit we seem to be developing, always make slow start...

    It is going to be a highly tensed match when Man Utd played against Chelsea this Sunday & the folowing week against Arsenal because Man Utd can't afford to let in too many goals...

    Its seems to be like a trend conceding early goals, conceded 2 early goals in the first 20mins! We must really plug the holes early in the game! If not will be tough against chelsea n arsenal.
    Last edited by melvin; 24th October 2012 at 12:09 PM.

  2. #662
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    We really need to defend well when we go to Stamford Bridge this Sunday. Let RVP and Rooney and Kagawa do the attack. I am sure AF will implement a suitable strategy to counter whatever Chelsea can throw at us and return to Old Trafford with a well deserved win. MU all the way!!!

  3. #663
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Tonight midnight

    We will collect our 3pts at Stamford Bridge. Roars!!!

  4. #664

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Tonight midnight

    We will collect our 3pts at Stamford Bridge. Roars!!!
    We'll see about that! Should be a gd game
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #665
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    It will be an eagerly anticipated game, Chelsea unbeaten record will fall this midnight. A one goal advantage for us will suffice. Come end of game, we will become victorious.

  6. #666
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Lady Luck is glittering now.....MU must bag this 3 point or the season is over

  7. #667
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FT

    Chelsea 2 - 3 Man Utd

    A game will be remembered for all the decisions made by the referee..

    2 red cards for chelsea....Herdy's goal shouldn't stand as he came back from offside position..

    Chelsea started poorly and was 2-0 down within 15 min and then was 2 men down in the last 15 min after bringing the game to 2-2... at one time was almost raping Man Utd's arse.

    3 pts earned to close the gap to 1 pt...next will be against Chelsea again for the Carling Cup following by the visit of Arsenal to Old Traffrod..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  8. #668
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    It should have easily been 2-2 draw game. Conceding the equaliser must be dealth with sternly by AF with all the players after we lead 2-0!!! But lady luck pretty shines on us this morning, the first red card is dealth by the rules, can see from replay, referee has a bad game officiating it, he was not decisive on giving it, only after looking at lines man, then pointed out the defender is the last on line and a red card followed promptly given.
    2nd red card is worst. Its a very soft touch and Torres did really not grimancing paintly fully to warrant a 2nd yellow. Its ashame to be send off like that, I have seen its very common tackle and he should not be sent off. Referee is not up to mark.
    Then came our 3rd goal, its a off-side decision where neither the referee nor linesman saw it that way. From replay, you can tell its offside position, lucky for us.

    At the end of the day, 3 points for us is a fastastic result, somemore away at Stamdford Bridge. To all MU players, the team work will improve - so carry on your good work. It should get better and better as each game goes by.

  9. #669
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    We'll see about that! Should be a gd game
    Disappointed lei... why left only 9 men? Tsk Tsk Tsk....

  10. #670
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    It will be an eagerly anticipated game, Chelsea unbeaten record will fall this midnight. A one goal advantage for us will suffice. Come end of game, we will become victorious.
    We are good at ending unbeaten runs of the 'Old' Top 4 be it home or away game snice the BPL/EPL likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Pools, and City? lol...

  11. #671

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Disappointed lei... why left only 9 men? Tsk Tsk Tsk....
    9 vs 12 is always going to be a struggle
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #672

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    It should have easily been 2-2 draw game. Conceding the equaliser must be dealth with sternly by AF with all the players after we lead 2-0!!! But lady luck pretty shines on us this morning, the first red card is dealth by the rules, can see from replay, referee has a bad game officiating it, he was not decisive on giving it, only after looking at lines man, then pointed out the defender is the last on line and a red card followed promptly given.
    2nd red card is worst. Its a very soft touch and Torres did really not grimancing paintly fully to warrant a 2nd yellow. Its ashame to be send off like that, I have seen its very common tackle and he should not be sent off. Referee is not up to mark.
    Then came our 3rd goal, its a off-side decision where neither the referee nor linesman saw it that way. From replay, you can tell its offside position, lucky for us.

    At the end of the day, 3 points for us is a fastastic result, somemore away at Stamdford Bridge. To all MU players, the team work will improve - so carry on your good work. It should get better and better as each game goes by.
    well...luck tends to even out over the course of the EPL season. good luck for you now....good luck for us later
    should make for an exciting race.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  13. #673
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    9 vs 12 is always going to be a struggle
    Next round we will win you with your full team! Nice nice no horse run!

  14. #674
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    well...luck tends to even out over the course of the EPL season. good luck for you now....good luck for us later
    should make for an exciting race.
    No prob we have been lucky snice '92/93 season till now! ;P

  15. #675

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Next round we will win you with your full team! Nice nice no horse run!
    we shall see
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #676

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No prob we have been lucky snice '92/93 season till now! ;P
    SAF is your lucky mascot.

    after he steps down, mebbe not so lucky?

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #677
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    SAF is your lucky mascot.

    after he steps down, mebbe not so lucky?

    lol... after he leave will pave way the one and only The Special One!

  18. #678
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    we shall see
    Heard that Uncle Terry going away this coming JAN?

  19. #679

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    lol... after he leave will pave way the one and only The Special One!
    nooooo!!!!!! the special one is coming to coach the singapore team!!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #680

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Heard that Uncle Terry going away this coming JAN?
    looks like the lao jiaos will be leaving, terry, cole etc
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •