Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Park sign for QPR

Park's parting words

In an emotional sign-off to his Manchester United career, Ji-sung Park admits he'll never forget his seven years at Old Trafford.

Park joined the Reds from PSV Eindhoven in 2005, played 205 times and collected eight major honours, including four league titles and the FIFA Club World Cup.

"My time at United will last in my heart for the rest of my life," he told ManUtd.com.

"Itís been a great privilege to be part of such a great team, to have won so much and to have played with special teammates and for the greatest manager in the game.

"I would like to thank everybody at the club who give their best every single day to put every player in the best condition to enjoy their football and achieve success."

Park was a firm fans' favourite at Old Trafford and his name was often sung loudly by United supporters, even when he wasn't on the pitch.

ďThe fans have been fantastic to me and I will always remember them with great affection," he said. "Now, Iím looking forward to giving everything for a new challenge at QPR, where I will bring all my ambition and spirit I have gathered at United. [Those qualities] will be with me forever."

Source
    Last edited by melvin; 11th July 2012 at 11:06 AM.

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Wow....in news today.....feel if Beckham's spice girl is hot....Kagawa's is 10x spicier....this alone has best out the Ang Mos....make Asians really proud

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Wow....in news today.....feel if Beckham's spice girl is hot....Kagawa's is 10x spicier....this alone has best out the Ang Mos....make Asians really proud
    Where Where

anyone getting this? Free worldwide delivery now!

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    anyone getting this? Free worldwide delivery now!

Yup, had ordered mine with Rooney 10 printing...cheers!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Hope we able to Bid for RVP successfully.

And we still need a rock solid defence... As our 4-3 win over hannover 96 shows our sloppiness n if we dun wakeup it will be another early exit at Europe!
    Last edited by melvin; 12th August 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Manchester Utd agree to sign Robin van Persie from Arsenal - ESPNFC

BRUCE wayne rooney dan ROBIN van persie = the real Dark Knight Rises ! Who needs Batman,when u've Robin?? Now Manchester United has both!...
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS

Very Good News indeed. Am happy for Man U. Its going to be extremely tough to beat us this season. Can't wait for the first game to start next Monday. Man U 4 Everton 0 my prediction.

Congratz to u all.
    Now I hope RvP ends up like your 2 Owens - Michael and Hargreaves - stay on injury list.

hehe, just kidding. It's going to be an interesting season.

Anyway, I'm betting that after this season, RvP will announce his International retirement.

Too many strikers liao, berba and bebe days are over i guess.....I felt mu should pay more emphasis on midfield instead, Carrick really is not up there among the best, kagawa is good but like Park, I don't believe he Will be the first 11 week in week out....so they really need one that can read the game and control the pace....

hehe, you still have Scholes and Giggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Too many strikers liao, berba and bebe days are over i guess.....I felt mu should pay more emphasis on midfield instead, Carrick really is not up there among the best, kagawa is good but like Park, I don't believe he Will be the first 11 week in week out....so they really need one that can read the game and control the pace....
    Guess SAF is trying to get the forwards to outscore the goals conceding department which we fail to do so last year...

Quote Originally Posted by silencer13 View Post
    hehe, you still have Scholes and Giggs.

Ya ... oldies are goldies

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    Very Good News indeed. Am happy for Man U. Its going to be extremely tough to beat us this season. Can't wait for the first game to start next Monday. Man U 4 Everton 0 my prediction.
    All we need is our first 3pts at Goodison Park to kick off the season! Time to go for the treble again!

Dynamic Duo - Batman & Robin..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS

Great news.

SAF: Van Persie should be available on Monday night game against Everton

source: Robin van Persie set to make Manchester United debut at Everton | Mail Online
    Last edited by Jacobs; 16th August 2012 at 08:41 PM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS

drat....man u will be even harder to beat now....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    drat....man u will be even harder to beat now....
    Your side also not easy after off loading your Top Striker to chinese side, you guys still injected two youthful outfit in front n trying to have endless supply for your target man... if he is on form the BPL defence all smell smoke!
    Last edited by melvin; 17th August 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Your side also not easy after off loading your Top Striker to chinese side, you guys still injected two youthful outfit in front n trying to have endless supply for your target man... if he is on form the BPL defence all smell smoke!
    haha...we shall see....should be an exciting new season.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye