Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Man City deserved it. I mean, 1-2 down at home and scored 2 in final 5 minutes.... You can't deny it. Fully deserved.

Man City has stepped up when it mattered...
    Good season ... with the title decided in the last 5 min of the season.. who would have written the script back in August !!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Bullshit EPL Kelong man!!!

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

do u all manure needs a shoulder to cry on....

wakakakkakaaaa...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7 View Post
    Bullshit EPL Kelong man!!!
    Relax bro...losing on goal difference is ok...we will be back next season with a stronger squad..cheers!
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Just heard screaming followed by items being thrown around.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

give credit to both manchester teams....a thrilling finish to the season.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

We'll be back!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

We dont cry.we move on and fight next day.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

wakakakkakaaaa...
    This comment is uncalled for, thank you very much..

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Yup.. Even as a Man U fan, I'll still congratulate City.. It was a good finish to the season and the Manchester teams ignited an interest to the usually not-interesting-final games..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    We'll be back!
    Quote Originally Posted by wilddreamer View Post
    We dont cry.we move on and fight next day.
    When our team lose twice, both at home and away, to the eventual English champion, what more can we say?

We will be back! Time to kick out some dead wood..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

When I looked at the scoring timeline for man city last night, I had trouble sleeping...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

wakakakkakaaaa...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    This comment is uncalled for, thank you very much..

Yup.. Even as a Man U fan, I'll still congratulate City.. It was a good finish to the season and the Manchester teams ignited an interest to the usually not-interesting-final games..
    Hi,

I am surfing CS when i came across this thread which interest me. I am just plain curious why there are so many man u hater or anti man u around? Pratically everyone in my office except for the man u fans are happy and celebrating the result last night. The chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and even the newcastle fans ( though they aren't really too happy not making into top 4) are talking about it the whole morning till now with delight. I am not supportting any team except i like to watch soccer and the action, but when i ask one of my workmate, he was say how arrogant most man u fans are and gave me an example of hoe they troll the liverpool fans when they gotten their 19 and some of the fans are hanging 20 when they gotten the 8 points lead in the title only to lose it in a flash.

Anyway congrate to city for nailing the title after such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RubbishBin1987 View Post
    Hi,

I am surfing CS when i came across this thread which interest me. I am just plain curious why there are so many man u hater or anti man u around? Pratically everyone in my office except for the man u fans are happy and celebrating the result last night. The chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and even the newcastle fans ( though they aren't really too happy not making into top 4) are talking about it the whole morning till now with delight. I am not supportting any team except i like to watch soccer and the action, but when i ask one of my workmate, he was say how arrogant most man u fans are and gave me an example of hoe they troll the liverpool fans when they gotten their 19 and some of the fans are hanging 20 when they gotten the 8 points lead in the title only to lose it in a flash.

Anyway congrate to city for nailing the title after such a long time.
    ITS FOR FUN IN A COUNTRY SO SMALL...... NO HARM ACTUALLY. LAST YEAR I ALSO CONGRATS UNITED FOR WINNING THE TITLE, ME A LIVERPOOL FANS.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Man City have a better squad to win the title. Looking at the current Man U squad, Ferguson really needs to

- bring in at least 2 creative and tough midfielder center who can lead the attack and shield the backbone
    - bring in at least 1 striker who can lead the attack and score goals when necessary. Welback, Chicharito and Owen are not the type of player who can play full 90 mins and threaten the opposition goals consistently. Rooney is too alone at the front.
    - bring in at least 1 defender center who can lead and cover the defensive line. Rio Ferdinand is aging and Vidic is prone to injuries nowadays. Johnny Evan is proven to be fragile against the big teams. Smalling and Phil Jones are still not there yet.

I would say it's fortunate for Man U to get runner-up in Premier League when the other teams like Chelsea and Arsenal also slipped down. Their bad results in UEFA Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup sum up the weakness in their current squad. Looking forward to see what Ferguson will do to help Man U challenge the titles again next season.
    Kent Wong Photography |Leica Q & Leica M-P 240 | 75 & 28mm Summilux

actually ferguson should step down...... cos it will take some years to develop the next team....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Thanks! Now for u guys to do EPL proud and win the CL!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    actually ferguson should step down...... cos it will take some years to develop the next team....

Yeah... and get Mourhino

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Yeah... and get Mourhino
    no!!!!!!!! he's coming to liverpool.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    no!!!!!!!! he's coming to liverpool.....
    Thought u guys not wanting him when he was discarded by the blues!... anyway he and SAF always got meet up before and after matches, esp when we are playing his rival team be it in Spain or Italy he always give us value tips n always drink kopi ... so i think handing over to him is sooner or later only and IRRC he say he will only come back to BPL with us only.
    Last edited by melvin; 14th May 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Who is a better successor to Fergie (not the singer)?

Jose Mourinho or Pep Guardiola? Both have got good track records.... or Roberto Mancini?
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.