Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Be prepared for world cup final kind of battle
    This season we have 3 world cup finals! lol...

Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    United selling Gibson fpr GBP 1m???

I'm sure Young Lions can afford that.. hahaha
    I think they prefer him to convert pink ic?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think they prefer him to convert pink ic?
    But he represented Ireland liao leh..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

United V Bolton
    Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:00:00 PM local time.

Another 3pts to go back on top!

But he represented Ireland liao leh..
    Then i dun think they want him with the Lions.

Whoa... uncle Scholes scored in the last minute of the first half! Fairy tale return to the Premier League... but can see he is a bit rusty lah...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Whoa... uncle Scholes scored in the last minute of the first half! Fairy tale return to the Premier League... but can see he is a bit rusty lah...
    Ya kena sub 3-0 up can't believe our MC King scores! Lol

FT

Man Utd 3 Scholes (45'),Welbeck (74'), Carrick (83') - 0 Bolton

Star man-Valencia & Rafeal
    Excellent runs and crosses all night. Deserved at least an assist..
    Last edited by Jacobs; 15th January 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

To me, man at the moment is Welbeck, he harasses the defence, chases ball, running back to tackle, scores goal.....he is big and strong now.....getting more important now.....what a change with one year on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    To me, man at the moment is Welbeck, he harasses the defence, chases ball, running back to tackle, scores goal.....he is big and strong now.....getting more important now.....what a change with one year on loan
    I think his partnership with Rooney is quite a good one! Both are tough big n can bulldoze defenders. lol...
    Hmm... How about Hernandez n Welbeck partner with Rooney behind will it be the best strike force for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs
    FT

Man Utd 3 Scholes (45'),Welbeck (74'), Carrick (83') - 0 Bolton

Star man-Valencia & Rafeal
    Excellent runs and crosses all night. Deserved at least an assist..
    Ya we need the both of them to be in top form all the way especially we closing in on the titles!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin

I think his partnership with Rooney is quite a good one! Both are tough big n can bulldoze defenders. lol...
    Hmm... How about Hernandez n Welbeck partner with Rooney behind will it be the best strike force for us?
    Did Roons just miss another penalty last night?
    Alpha

Did Roons just miss another penalty last night?
    Rooney did not miss the penalty, just tat Bolten keeper make the right dive and saved..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Welback is thousand times worth more that 35m (carrol... should be carrot) and 50m nonsense striker (torres.. should be toilet)..

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter

Rooney did not miss the penalty, just tat Bolten keeper make the right dive and saved..
    I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter

Welback is thousand times worth more that 35m (carrol... should be carrot) and 50m nonsense striker (torres.. should be toilet)..
    Wad a difference a year on loan makes..
    Alpha

I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol

Wad a difference a year on loan makes..
    Ya loans are good for the youths. They need more playing experience so when they are back they can easily fit into the first team when the chance arrive they no need to try to get into first team envinronment!

Now need to see if Welbeck can score some crucial goals and also perform well against big teams like Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Barcelona, etc.
    Kent Wong Photography |Leica Q & Leica M-P 240 | 75 & 28mm Summilux

[QUOTE=Prince Photogenic;7677237]I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol
    the one who wrote the report might not know soccer well... u can go to Match Highlight : Update Latest Clip & Highlight Soccer World.| to see all the goals...

actually it depends on the player himself.. if he hardworking and do all the chasing, running, more pro-active, definitely he will improve and score lot of goals... don like those big star, waiting for ball to roll to their feet and then just shoot, hoping can score all time...

FT

Arsenal 1 (Van Persie,71')- 2 Man Utd (Valencia ,45', Welbeck ,81')

Valencia gave Man Utd the lead...but Wenger replaced Chamberlain who was the best player for Arsenal with Arshavin....and the russian was involved in the Man Utd winner goal...Valencia managed get past him to send the ball to Welbeck to finish it off...

Hopefully Jones, Nani and Rooney will be ok...
    Anyway commentator said that a look at jones ankle showed that most likely he just tweaked the ligament.. nothing serious. hopefully its true

Btw, this match Asernal was zero Corner Kicks..

3 pts...next will be FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield next week...
    Last edited by Jacobs; 23rd January 2012 at 02:08 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FT

Arsenal 1 (Van Persie,71')- 2 Man Utd (Valencia ,45', Welbeck ,81')

Valencia gave Man Utd the lead...but Wenger replaced Chamberlain who was the best player for Arsenal with Arshavin....and the russian was involved in the Man Utd winner goal...Valencia managed get past him to send the ball to Welbeck to finish it off...

Hopefully Jones, Nani and Rooney will be ok...
    Anyway commentator said that a look at jones ankle showed that most likely he just tweaked the ligament.. nothing serious. hopefully its true

Btw, this match Asernal was zero Corner Kicks..

3 pts...next will be FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield next week...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all ManU fans...
    last nite performance was superb, apart from the slipping of Jones (ankle twisted) and Smalling (almost concede goal)..
    all players played well, as seem tat we were playing at home ground.. if Welback has scored the second goal (which was cleared at the goal line) earlier, the game should be over for the gunners. Wenger should have not replaced Chamberlain, who was dangerous in opponent area, maybe tis was a mistake...
    with last nite style/pace/speed/accuracy/spirit/teamwork, ManU can definitely win the remaining trophies..