Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 941

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

  1. #321
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Be prepared for world cup final kind of battle
    This season we have 3 world cup finals! lol...

  2. #322
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    United selling Gibson fpr GBP 1m???

    I'm sure Young Lions can afford that.. hahaha
    I think they prefer him to convert pink ic?

  3. #323

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think they prefer him to convert pink ic?
    But he represented Ireland liao leh..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  4. #324
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    United V Bolton
    Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:00:00 PM local time.

    Another 3pts to go back on top!

  5. #325
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    But he represented Ireland liao leh..
    Then i dun think they want him with the Lions.

  6. #326

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Whoa... uncle Scholes scored in the last minute of the first half! Fairy tale return to the Premier League... but can see he is a bit rusty lah...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  7. #327
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Whoa... uncle Scholes scored in the last minute of the first half! Fairy tale return to the Premier League... but can see he is a bit rusty lah...
    Ya kena sub 3-0 up can't believe our MC King scores! Lol

  8. #328
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FT

    Man Utd 3 Scholes (45'),Welbeck (74'), Carrick (83') - 0 Bolton


    Star man-Valencia & Rafeal
    Excellent runs and crosses all night. Deserved at least an assist..
    Last edited by Jacobs; 15th January 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  9. #329
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    To me, man at the moment is Welbeck, he harasses the defence, chases ball, running back to tackle, scores goal.....he is big and strong now.....getting more important now.....what a change with one year on loan

  10. #330
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    To me, man at the moment is Welbeck, he harasses the defence, chases ball, running back to tackle, scores goal.....he is big and strong now.....getting more important now.....what a change with one year on loan
    I think his partnership with Rooney is quite a good one! Both are tough big n can bulldoze defenders. lol...
    Hmm... How about Hernandez n Welbeck partner with Rooney behind will it be the best strike force for us?

  11. #331
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs
    FT

    Man Utd 3 Scholes (45'),Welbeck (74'), Carrick (83') - 0 Bolton


    Star man-Valencia & Rafeal
    Excellent runs and crosses all night. Deserved at least an assist..
    Ya we need the both of them to be in top form all the way especially we closing in on the titles!

  12. #332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin

    I think his partnership with Rooney is quite a good one! Both are tough big n can bulldoze defenders. lol...
    Hmm... How about Hernandez n Welbeck partner with Rooney behind will it be the best strike force for us?
    Did Roons just miss another penalty last night?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  13. #333

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Did Roons just miss another penalty last night?
    Rooney did not miss the penalty, just tat Bolten keeper make the right dive and saved..

  14. #334

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    To me, man at the moment is Welbeck, he harasses the defence, chases ball, running back to tackle, scores goal.....he is big and strong now.....getting more important now.....what a change with one year on loan
    Welback is thousand times worth more that 35m (carrol... should be carrot) and 50m nonsense striker (torres.. should be toilet)..

  15. #335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter

    Rooney did not miss the penalty, just tat Bolten keeper make the right dive and saved..
    I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter

    Welback is thousand times worth more that 35m (carrol... should be carrot) and 50m nonsense striker (torres.. should be toilet)..
    Wad a difference a year on loan makes..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  16. #336
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol



    Wad a difference a year on loan makes..
    Ya loans are good for the youths. They need more playing experience so when they are back they can easily fit into the first team when the chance arrive they no need to try to get into first team envinronment!

  17. #337

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Now need to see if Welbeck can score some crucial goals and also perform well against big teams like Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Barcelona, etc.
    Kent Wong Photography |Leica Q & Leica M-P 240 | 75 & 28mm Summilux

  18. #338

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    [QUOTE=Prince Photogenic;7677237]I see.. The newsi read said he missed penalty but mentioned nothing about the keeper saving it.. Lol
    the one who wrote the report might not know soccer well... u can go to Match Highlight : Update Latest Clip & Highlight Soccer World.| to see all the goals...


    actually it depends on the player himself.. if he hardworking and do all the chasing, running, more pro-active, definitely he will improve and score lot of goals... don like those big star, waiting for ball to roll to their feet and then just shoot, hoping can score all time...

  19. #339
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FT

    Arsenal 1 (Van Persie,71')- 2 Man Utd (Valencia ,45', Welbeck ,81')

    Valencia gave Man Utd the lead...but Wenger replaced Chamberlain who was the best player for Arsenal with Arshavin....and the russian was involved in the Man Utd winner goal...Valencia managed get past him to send the ball to Welbeck to finish it off...

    Hopefully Jones, Nani and Rooney will be ok...
    Anyway commentator said that a look at jones ankle showed that most likely he just tweaked the ligament.. nothing serious. hopefully its true

    Btw, this match Asernal was zero Corner Kicks..

    3 pts...next will be FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield next week...
    Last edited by Jacobs; 23rd January 2012 at 02:08 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #340

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FT

    Arsenal 1 (Van Persie,71')- 2 Man Utd (Valencia ,45', Welbeck ,81')

    Valencia gave Man Utd the lead...but Wenger replaced Chamberlain who was the best player for Arsenal with Arshavin....and the russian was involved in the Man Utd winner goal...Valencia managed get past him to send the ball to Welbeck to finish it off...

    Hopefully Jones, Nani and Rooney will be ok...
    Anyway commentator said that a look at jones ankle showed that most likely he just tweaked the ligament.. nothing serious. hopefully its true

    Btw, this match Asernal was zero Corner Kicks..

    3 pts...next will be FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield next week...

    Gong Xi Fa Cai to all ManU fans...
    last nite performance was superb, apart from the slipping of Jones (ankle twisted) and Smalling (almost concede goal)..
    all players played well, as seem tat we were playing at home ground.. if Welback has scored the second goal (which was cleared at the goal line) earlier, the game should be over for the gunners. Wenger should have not replaced Chamberlain, who was dangerous in opponent area, maybe tis was a mistake...
    with last nite style/pace/speed/accuracy/spirit/teamwork, ManU can definitely win the remaining trophies..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •