Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 941

Thread: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

  1. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Felt MU quite kelong, always give water on those sure win game. Those "put ball" one jia lat, those "eat ball" one laught mimi all the way to the bank
    This is a kelong match for sure.

    Too obvious.
    Canon EOS 7D l Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM l Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II l Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8

  2. #282
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Paul Scholes came out of retirement!!!!!!!!!!! He's a sub for tonight's match. OMG

  3. #283

    Default

    Ferguson is like arsene nowadays lol

  4. #284

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Man C 2 - 3 Man U.. take that, City..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  5. #285

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    tonite beat mancity 3-2, finally out of dark side after 2 games lost... but find manu defence still shaky.. anyway good result and good start..

  6. #286
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,913

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    FA Cup 3rd round FT
    Man City 2 (Kolarov 48' , Aguero 65') - 3 Man Utd (Rooney 10' , 40' , Welback 30')

    Superb comeback by ManC...but couldnt get the third goal..
    ManC should have equalised in the last min...when Lindegaard dropped a freekick but the ball was too fast for the home team to level the game.

    Absolutely terrible performance in the 2nd half..
    Scholes+Anderson+Giggs in midfield is a disaster. Fergie is losing it. He might as well retire by end of this season..

    The scoreline will say Man Utd was the winner....but for us who watched it..it was an edgy 2nd half...where we wondering which team was having 1 man short !!!
    Last edited by Jacobs; 8th January 2012 at 11:11 PM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #287

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Yeah!! Good win... but defence is still horrible, Ferdinand is unstable, and Scholes seem to have lost his touch.

    Really don't understand why Fergie (not the singer) still want to sign him.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  8. #288

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Every team got their downtime, only how they responded n improved form where they fall. Arsenal- start of season, Chelsea- occasionally, ManU- recently, ManC- recently, L'Fools- whole season...

  9. #289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter
    Every team got their downtime, only how they responded n improved form where they fall. Arsenal- start of season, Chelsea- occasionally, ManU- recently, ManC- recently, L'Fools- whole season...
    Actually, U're wrong.. Liverpool has been off-form for the past 10 years.. Lol
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  10. #290
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    We should be happy we can walk away as winner be it 1-0 or 6-0....no different in cup competition.

    U guys need to know this is away turf and the quality of Man City despite missing a few key players, like wise the next round ar Anfield, any score will settle.

    Its easy for us to single out the bad performance of second half because of good first half, but give city credit for never give up, u see how Richard, Savic and even Aguero flung in for challenges, the red can only defense and keep possession , which unfortunate not able to do so effectively, but that's the beauty of cup tie.

  11. #291
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    Would love to see Fergie sign Beckham too for the 90's reunion, he should be fitter than scholes and he can play central and right, also mu badly needed a dead ball specialist after ronaldo departure

  12. #292
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    Paul Scholes came out of retirement!!!!!!!!!!! He's a sub for tonight's match. OMG
    Wonder why he bring uncle back? The only reason i think is he can dispose him off at the end of season easier not need to think of much reason like going back to retirement!

  13. #293
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Every team got their downtime, only how they responded n improved form where they fall. Arsenal- start of season, Chelsea- occasionally, ManU- recently, ManC- recently, L'Fools- whole season...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Actually, U're wrong.. Liverpool has been off-form for the past 10 years.. Lol
    U sure u got you remember wrongly? IIRC they have been off-form snice the 89-90 season lei...

  14. #294
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    We should be happy we can walk away as winner be it 1-0 or 6-0....no different in cup competition.

    U guys need to know this is away turf and the quality of Man City despite missing a few key players, like wise the next round ar Anfield, any score will settle.

    Its easy for us to single out the bad performance of second half because of good first half, but give city credit for never give up, u see how Richard, Savic and even Aguero flung in for challenges, the red can only defense and keep possession , which unfortunate not able to do so effectively, but that's the beauty of cup tie.
    Agreed but to me win is a win beautiful or ugly most imp is away at city homeground should give them a boost for the next game!

    First half we play like 1 man advantage 2nd half is like we have 1 man less then them!

  15. #295

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Next round against L'fools at antfield.. Is Suarez able to play? Waiting for e game.. Think nobody will shake hand with Evra..

  16. #296
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,539

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Next round against L'fools at antfield.. Is Suarez able to play? Waiting for e game.. Think nobody will shake hand with Evra..
    Erm... think still not available yet!

  17. #297

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Actually, U're wrong.. Liverpool has been off-form for the past 10 years.. Lol
    serious?? they so lousy one meh?? Oh yes, they have stopped at #18 for N years liao till we caught up with them and surpass them...

  18. #298

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    U sure u got you remember wrongly? IIRC they have been off-form snice the 89-90 season lei...
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    serious?? they so lousy one meh?? Oh yes, they have stopped at #18 for N years liao till we caught up with them and surpass them...
    hahaha.. yea yea.. my fault. Sorry for over-rating them..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  19. #299

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    hahaha.. yea yea.. my fault. Sorry for over-rating them..
    Actually they are really good.. They trained whole season just for 2 games only.. To beat ManU at OT n Antfield.. Then they consider season complete..

  20. #300

    Default Re: Man Utd XII: Legacy continues with Historic No.19 n still Counting...

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Actually they are really good.. They trained whole season just for 2 games only.. To beat ManU at OT n Antfield.. Then they consider season complete..
    And if they win those games, they celebrate like they won the premiership even though they got relegated?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •