Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1001

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

  1. #641

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    I dunno worth that price anot (was advised 1k?) so im hesistating. Lol. Next time i join u all for outing i can bring along, so as long someone carry during e entire outing hehhe
    Hmm depending on the version, it could be worth that price, next time u bring I carry for u

  2. #642
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    I dunno worth that price anot (was advised 1k?) so im hesistating. Lol. Next time i join u all for outing i can bring along, so as long someone carry during e entire outing hehhe
    is yours this @ http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...00mm/index.htm

    or

    this @ http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...0mm/index1.htm
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #643
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Found this fungus weevil on a window pane of the Meyer's condo during nat geo photowalk

    you took that picture? AWESOME!
    Last edited by bonrya; 21st May 2011 at 09:07 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #644

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    you took that picture? AWESOME!
    Haha yup!! Gary or Crystal placed a battery case behind it so it looks like its on a light box, love it!!

  5. #645

    Default

    Ahh its the second one!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  6. #646
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha yup!! Gary or Crystal placed a battery case behind it so it looks like its on a light box, love it!!
    on a random note: I want to try doing stacking.. hmm.. need tripod plus one more flash plus rail plus off shoe cord. :x
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy

    Ahh its the second one!
    If you selling don't post yet!! Give me a chance to make u an offer haha!!

  8. #648
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    Ahh its the second one!
    Since yours is the second one, then the re-sale market value will be lower than 1k.

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    If you selling don't post yet!! Give me a chance to make u an offer haha!!
    hehehehehehe... you have a competitor (me)... LOL.. But you will win de!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #649

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Since yours is the second one, then the re-sale market value will be lower than 1k.



    hehehehehehe... you have a competitor (me)... LOL.. But you will win de!
    Haha how you know I will win? You can always offer higher

  10. #650

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Since yours is the second one, then the re-sale market value will be lower than 1k.



    hehehehehehe... you have a competitor (me)... LOL.. But you will win de!

    but hor mine dont have D... it just says "AF NIKKOR 80-200mm 1:2.8"... thats it!

    want pic?>
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  11. #651

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    but hor mine dont have D... it just says "AF NIKKOR 80-200mm 1:2.8"... thats it!

    want pic?>
    Don't mind looking

  12. #652
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Wa i never check for awhile nia so happening liao?

  13. #653

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Don't mind looking
    please wait while i set up my hack-job light tent LOL
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  14. #654

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    please wait while i set up my hack-job light tent LOL
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/80-200mm-f28-af.htm

    Give you link first, is it this one? The non-D version

  15. #655

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    hmm i so long nvr change the silica gel in my dry box le, later my D90 need to Att C

  16. #656
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    hmm i so long nvr change the silica gel in my dry box le, later my D90 need to Att C

    Can pass to me to keep for you also.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #657

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Can pass to me to keep for you also.
    Seeing that you currently do not own lenses of the superior brand, I do not see any reason for you to wish to keep my equipment.

  18. #658

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/80-200mm-f28-af.htm

    Give you link first, is it this one? The non-D version
    yep this one, to be more exact!
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

  19. #659
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Seeing that you currently do not own lenses of the superior brand, I do not see any reason for you to wish to keep my equipment.
    just sit in my fungus container only ma..
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #660

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 14!! (we are the firemen)

    Quote Originally Posted by naheuy View Post
    yep this one, to be more exact!
    Haha the value drop again. This one mint condition only max $700 leh, the D version can up to $850. But the impt qns is, you got plans to sell it?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •